Heartless meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Heartless.
- (adjective) : lacking in feeling or pity or warmth
- (adjective satellite) : devoid of courage or enthusiasm
Religious suffering is at once the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the sentiment of the heartless world, as it is the soul of soulless condition. It is the opium of the people.
More words related to the meanings of Heartless
More words from Urdu related to Heartless
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Heartless meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قصابناواقفمبہوت کر دیناکھلاڑسنگ دلپششہ خوارکٹرمیتدرندہ خوحرامترنگیدادا گیربے اندریبے لچکسفاکانہکٹھور ہوناروکھامرد موذیقاتلانہچنچلسفّاکآلسیموذیسرد خون والےدرشتاستواربے جادشوارسینگ جیساسخت گیرناخلفحیوانیمستمصرپتھروں سے پٹا ہواخاںسیاہ کارسفاکبے ہوشسکتے کی حالت پیدا کر دیناچھنلامہلکبے شرمشقی القلبمتوفیخوفناکنیم کورفاسقبے خونکند ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Heartless
What are the meanings of Heartless in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Heartless in Urdu are بے حس - bey his, بے درد - bey dard, ظالم - zaalim, سنگ دل - sang dil, کٹھور - kathor, سخت دل - sakht dil, سنگدل - sang dil and عشقیہ - ashqiya. To understand how would you translate the word Heartless in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Heartless or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Heartless synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Heartless. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Heartless in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Heartless in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Heartless with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by heartless?
Meanings of heartless are بے حس - bey his, بے درد - bey dard, ظالم - zaalim, سنگ دل - sang dil, کٹھور - kathor, سخت دل - sakht dil, سنگدل - sang dil and عشقیہ - ashqiya
Whats the definition of heartless?
Definition of the heartless are
- lacking in feeling or pity or warmth
- devoid of courage or enthusiasm
What is the synonym of heartless?
Synonym of word heartless are hardened, merciless, tyring, aphetic, butcher, unfeeling, morose, implacable, remorseless, deaf
What are the idioms related to heartless?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word heartless.
- A shooting pain
- Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
- Gold is an unseen tyrant
- Hard hearted
- He pardons the ravens but storms at the doves
What are the quotes with word heartless?
Here are the quotes with the word heartless in them
- Love, with very young people, is a heartless business. We drink at that age from thirst, or to get drunk it is only later in life that we occupy ourselves with the individuality of our wine. — Isak Dinesen
- Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people. — Karl Marx
- Religious suffering is at once the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the sentiment of the heartless world, as it is the soul of soulless condition. It is the opium of the people. — John Desmond Bernal
- Science is not a heartless pursuit of objective information. It is a creative human activity, its geniuses acting more as artists than as information processors. — Stephen Jay Gould