Adoration meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Adoration.
- (noun) : the worship given to God alone
- (noun) : the act of admiring strongly
- (noun) : a feeling of profound love and admiration
Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love.
More words from Urdu related to Adoration
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Adoration meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Adoration
What are the meanings of Adoration in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Adoration in Urdu are عبودیت - ubuudiyat and پرستش - parastish. To understand how would you translate the word Adoration in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Adoration or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Adoration synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Adoration. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Adoration in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Adoration in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Adoration with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by adoration?
Meanings of adoration are عبودیت - ubuudiyat and پرستش - parastish
Whats the definition of adoration?
Definition of the adoration are
- the worship given to God alone
- the act of admiring strongly
- a feeling of profound love and admiration
What is the synonym of adoration?
Synonym of word adoration are thrall, servitude, devotion, worship, veneration, query
What are the idioms related to adoration?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word adoration.
- Mammon has more worshippers than god
- More people admire the rising than the setting sun
- Reverence goderve the king
What are the quotes with word adoration?
Here are the quotes with the word adoration in them
- To insure the adoration of a theorem for any length of time, faith is not enough, a police force is needed as well. — Albert Camus
- To gather with God's people in united adoration of the Father is as necessary to the Christian life as prayer. — Martin Luther
- Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love. — Lucinda Franks
- If we allow our self-congratulatory adoration of technology to distract us from our own contact with each other, then somehow the original agenda has been lost. — Jaron Lanier