Worship meanings in Urdu
Worship meanings in Urdu are عبادت کرنا, عبادت, ستایئش, پوجا, عبادت کرنا êbaadat, عبادت êbaadat, پوجنا, پرستش, بندگی Worship in Urdu. More meanings of worship, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Worship.
- (verb) : love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess; venerate as an idol
- (noun) : a feeling of profound love and admiration
- (noun) : the activity of worshipping
- (verb) : show devotion to (a deity)
- (verb) : attend religious services
More words related to the meanings of Worship
More words from Urdu related to Worship
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Worship meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بندگیاظہار اطاعتخِدمت گُزاریلحاظوقفعظمت دیناآگیا کاریعلامت دریافت یا سوالتعظیم کرناخیر مقدمرسم بندگیاحترام کرناتوقیرعبادت êbaadatآداباتباعپرستشعِزت و احترام کرنااعزازحَمد کَرنافرماں برداریسوالعزیز رکھناخدا بناناصاحب سلامتڈنڈوتخدمتتقدیس کرناآدرستکارتَقدیس دیناپیرویاستفہامادب کرناسلامکورنشمُلازمتاحترامزہدپوجناحکم برداریپوچھ گچھمعزز جانناتسلیماتاظہار وفاداریمعاوَنتعزتفداشان بڑھاناتعمیل حکمدریافت طلب بات ...
Idiom with the word Worship in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Worship
What are the meanings of Worship in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Worship in Urdu are بندگی - bandgi, پوجا - puuja, عبادت êbaadat, عبادت - ebaadat, پوجنا - puujna and پرستش - parastish. To understand how would you translate the word Worship in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Worship or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Worship synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Worship. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Worship in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Worship in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Worship with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by worship?
Meanings of worship are بندگی - bandgi, پوجا - puuja, عبادت êbaadat, عبادت - ebaadat, پوجنا - puujna and پرستش - parastish
Whats the definition of worship?
Definition of the worship are
- love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess; venerate as an idol
- a feeling of profound love and admiration
- the activity of worshipping
- show devotion to (a deity)
- attend religious services
What is the synonym of worship?
Synonym of word worship are service, poojahs, devotion, poojah, devotedness, pooja, obeisance, worshipped, obedience, venerating
What are the idioms with the word worship?
Here are the idioms with the word worship in them.
- All men now worship gold piety being quite overthrown
What are the idioms related to worship?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word worship.
- Mammon has more worshippers than god
- More people admire the rising than the setting sun
- Reverence goderve the king
- Much praying but no piety
- The chamber of sickness is the temple of devotion
What are the quotes with word worship?
Here are the quotes with the word worship in them
- Revenge is the naked idol of the worship of a semi-barbarous age. — Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Genius worship is the inevitable sign of an uncreative age. — Clive Bell
- When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator. — Mahatma Gandhi
- This is the beauty of the Qur'an: it asks you to reflect and reason, and not to worship the sun or moon but the One who has created everything. The Qur'an asks man to reflect upon the sun and moon and God's creation in general. — Cat Stevens