Advocate meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Advocate.
- (noun) : a lawyer who pleads cases in court
- (noun) : a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea
- (verb) : push for something
- (verb) : speak, plead, or argue in favor of
The biggest danger to the European Union comes not from those who advocate change, but from those who denounce new thinking as heresy. In its long history Europe has experience of heretics who turned out to have a point.
More words related to the meanings of Advocate
More words from Urdu related to Advocate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Advocate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہم آہنگ ہوناپچ یا پاس کرناصورترزقرکن سفارتمحافظواقف قانونلمحہسرپرستی کرناسمتنمائندہپشتچہرہ بشراہمدردی کرنامفتیکار کنسایہ کرنارنگ ملاناکرنے والاکننیمنہ دینادست گیریقاصدثانیئہامینمتعلم قانونقائم مقامیجانبکا رندہہاتھایلچینگرانعالم قانونحملہ روکناآب و تاب میں بڑھ جاناموافق ہونابغلفاعلطرف داری کرناپرسنتائی یا پسندیدگی جتاناسہارا دینابسیٹھسیکنڈداروغہمتولیجگہ ديناسووکالتحمایتمدبر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Advocate
What are the meanings of Advocate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Advocate in Urdu are وکیل - wakiil, تائید کرنا - taa id karna and حمایت کرنا - hemaayat karna. To understand how would you translate the word Advocate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Advocate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Advocate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Advocate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Advocate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Advocate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Advocate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by advocate?
Meanings of advocate are وکیل - wakiil, تائید کرنا - taa id karna and حمایت کرنا - hemaayat karna
Whats the definition of advocate?
Definition of the advocate are
- a lawyer who pleads cases in court
- a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea
- push for something
- speak, plead, or argue in favor of
What is the synonym of advocate?
Synonym of word advocate are solicitorship, support, advocator, second, warden, patronize, proxy, pleader, side, mandatary
What are the idioms related to advocate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word advocate.
- Enemies may serve for witnessess as well as friends
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- Hide nothing from thy physician minister or lawer
- Lawyers houses are built on the heads of fools
What are the quotes with word advocate?
Here are the quotes with the word advocate in them
- I am aware that in presenting myself as the advocate of the Indians and their rights, I shall stand very much alone. — Sam Houston
- I have two younger sisters and I'm such an advocate of owning who you are as a person. Don't be ashamed or intimidated. Never feel like you are not amazing. — Khloe Kardashian
- The biggest danger to the European Union comes not from those who advocate change, but from those who denounce new thinking as heresy. In its long history Europe has experience of heretics who turned out to have a point. — David Cameron
- In this work I have received the opposition of a number of men who only advocate the unobtainable because the immediately possible is beyond their moral courage, administrative ability, and their political prescience. — John Burns