Second meanings in Urdu
Please find 15 English and definitions related to the word Second.
- (verb) : give support or one's approval to
- (noun) : an indefinitely short time
- (noun) : a speech seconding a motion
- (noun) : merchandise that has imperfections; usually sold at a reduced price without the brand name
- (noun) : a particular point in time
- (adverb) : in the second place
- (noun) : 1/60 of a minute; the basic unit of time adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- (adjective satellite) : coming next after the first in position in space or time or degree or magnitude
- (noun) : a 60th part of a minute of arc
- (noun) : the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the second of the bases in the infield
- (noun) : the gear that has the second lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle
- (noun) : the official attendant of a contestant in a duel or boxing match
- (noun) : following the first in an ordering or series
- (adjective) : a part or voice or instrument or orchestra section lower in pitch than or subordinate to the first
- (verb) : transfer an employee to a different, temporary assignment
More words related to the meanings of Second
More words from Urdu related to Second
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Second meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پچھلاکچومرالتفات کرناگوشہفاصلے پرفتیلہدھارسہاراکرن ڈالناجزویجوڑیپشت پناہی کرناویسا ہینزدیکآگےہم شکلجگہ دينانواحاگلاکچلناگھڑیپُلآب و تاب میں بڑھ جاناما بعدجوڑحاشیہطرفداریمدد کرناموافق پڑناپشتہ بندیرزققبول کرناگھنٹے کا ساٹھواں حصہنظیرموافق کرنانیچے والافوریمروت کرنابیرونی حاشیہذیلملغوبہ یا سانی سارواداری کرنارخزیادہہم سردھار رکھنا یا لگاناپشتنگاہباریکہم پلہ ...
Idioms with the word Second in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Second
What are the meanings of Second in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Second in Urdu are پل - pallu, سیکنڈ - Second, حمایت کرنا - hemaayat karna, ثانی - saani, ثانیئہ - saaniya, تائید کرنا - taa id karna, دوسرا - duusra and لمحہ - lamah. To understand how would you translate the word Second in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Second or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Second synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Second. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Second in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Second in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Second with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by second?
Meanings of second are پل - pallu, سیکنڈ - Second, حمایت کرنا - hemaayat karna, ثانی - saani, ثانیئہ - saaniya, تائید کرنا - taa id karna, دوسرا - duusra and لمحہ - lamah
Whats the definition of second?
Definition of the second are
- give support or one's approval to
- an indefinitely short time
- a speech seconding a motion
- merchandise that has imperfections; usually sold at a reduced price without the brand name
- a particular point in time
- in the second place
- 1/60 of a minute; the basic unit of time adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- coming next after the first in position in space or time or degree or magnitude
- a 60th part of a minute of arc
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the second of the bases in the infield
- the gear that has the second lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle
- the official attendant of a contestant in a duel or boxing match
- following the first in an ordering or series
- a part or voice or instrument or orchestra section lower in pitch than or subordinate to the first
- transfer an employee to a different, temporary assignment
What is the synonym of second?
Synonym of word second are jiffy, seconde, support, equal, instant, secant, side, match, hem, moment
What are the idioms with the word second?
Here are the idioms with the word second in them.
- At the first cup man drinks wine at the second cup wine drinks wine at the third cup wine drinks man
- Habit is second nature
- Habit is the second nature
- On second thought
- The first faults are theirs that permit them the second faults are theirs that commit them
What are the idioms related to second?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word second.
- It is an ill wind that blows nobody good
- Until further orders
- In two ticks
- It is a poor heart that never rejoices
- Knavery without luck is the worst trade in the world
What are the quotes with word second?
Here are the quotes with the word second in them
- A woman tells her doctor, 'I've got a bad back.' The doctor says, 'It's old age.' The woman says, 'I want a second opinion.' The doctor says: 'Okay - you're ugly as well.' — Tommy Cooper
- I basically started playing violin at the age of six. That lasted about three years because my previous teacher died and the second teacher didn't really know how to successfully get me going. — Miroslav Vitous
- The second album was emotionally exhausting and my life felt like it had become very serious at a very young age. — Delta Goodrem
- People talk about the conscience, but it seems to me one must just bring it up to a certain point and leave it there. You can let your conscience alone if you're nice to the second housemaid. — Henry James