Defend meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Defend.
- (verb) : fight against or resist strongly
- (verb) : protect against a challenge or attack
- (verb) : state or assert
- (verb) : argue or speak in defense of
- (verb) : protect or fight for as a champion
- (verb) : be the defense counsel for someone in a trial
- (verb) : be on the defensive; act against an attack
My mom can't defend herself to the world. She is such an amazing woman, with such an open heart. It's a real hard line, and I crossed it. I took everyone's life story and assumed it would be a great thing to put on screen. I was being selfish and I feel so horrible about it. I feel so guilty.
I am also hugely excited to then be competing to defend my three Paralympic titles at the Paralympic Games. I believe we will see some amazing times posted and I am very much looking forward to what will be an incredible Olympics and Paralympics in London.
More words related to the meanings of Defend
More words from Urdu related to Defend
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Defend meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
الگ الگ رہناوسیلہپاسبانپالناتائید کرنارہائی دینادویمجکڑناجوازآب و تاب میں بڑھ جاناجمع کرنابے داریعلیحدہ کرنابَندو بَست کر لينامدد کرنارکشا کرناچرمطرفقوتپہرا دینابرآمد کرناجگہ دينانگرانیپیش دستی کرناپرسنتائی یا پسندیدگی جتانادیکھنامحفوظ کریںپشت پر دستخط کرناباڑہعلیحدہ کَرناطرف داری کرناڈھال روکناتائیدپہرے والاالٹناموافق کرناپشت پر ہونادور کرناڈھالبچاناآگیا پترحملے سے محفوظ رکھنااکٹھا کرنانوبتالگناظرفریاد رسیخبرداری کرنااوجھل ہوناپہلو ...
Idiom with the word Defend in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Defend
What are the meanings of Defend in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Defend in Urdu are بچانا - bachaana, حفاظت کرنا - hafaazat karna and حمایت کرنا - hemaayat karna. To understand how would you translate the word Defend in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Defend or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Defend synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Defend. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Defend in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Defend in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Defend with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by defend?
Meanings of defend are بچانا - bachaana, حفاظت کرنا - hafaazat karna and حمایت کرنا - hemaayat karna
Whats the definition of defend?
Definition of the defend are
- fight against or resist strongly
- protect against a challenge or attack
- state or assert
- argue or speak in defense of
- protect or fight for as a champion
- be the defense counsel for someone in a trial
- be on the defensive; act against an attack
What is the synonym of defend?
Synonym of word defend are adjectiving, guard, hide, shielding, patronize, help, ward off, support, fend, ward
What are the idioms with the word defend?
Here are the idioms with the word defend in them.
- Even the lion must defend itself against the flies
What are the idioms related to defend?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word defend.
- A little saving is no sin
- He who protects a guilty person is preparing a crime against himself
- Nor is it less a virtue to take care of property than to acquire it
- Pleasure pain prin ciple
- Put by
What are the quotes with word defend?
Here are the quotes with the word defend in them
- Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. — Pericles
- My mom can't defend herself to the world. She is such an amazing woman, with such an open heart. It's a real hard line, and I crossed it. I took everyone's life story and assumed it would be a great thing to put on screen. I was being selfish and I feel so horrible about it. I feel so guilty. — Nikki Reed
- I am also hugely excited to then be competing to defend my three Paralympic titles at the Paralympic Games. I believe we will see some amazing times posted and I am very much looking forward to what will be an incredible Olympics and Paralympics in London. — Oscar Pistorius
- Next month, I will celebrate my 30th anniversary of marriage with my beautiful bride, Vicki. Our marriage has been a blessing. I have gained even more respect for the institution over the past 3 decades and will defend it against attack. — Todd Tiahrt