Antiquated meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Antiquated.
- (adjective satellite) : so extremely old as seeming to belong to an earlier period
If education is always to be conceived along the same antiquated lines of a mere transmission of knowledge, there is little to be hoped from it in the bettering of man's future. For what is the use of transmitting knowledge if the individual's total development lags behind?
More words related to the meanings of Antiquated
More words from Urdu related to Antiquated
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Antiquated meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سن رسیدہعمرسیدہعارضی طور پرعلمیرکھڑامعمرسابقمحترمسیدھا سادہزمانہٴ دراز کامسناصلیواجبخشک منطقیغیر متمدنکہن سالماقبل تہذیب کاکائی کاشت والاروکھااز حد قدیمپیوستہابتدائیقابل احترامادبیگھریلوپرا چینجراثیم سے پاکگرامیان گھڑبڈھابزرگبدویواجب التعظیممحصل دانشگاہمالوفخرانٹپل بھر کے لیےتدریجیبن چھلاپیرسال خوردہمقدمبزرگوارسادہپراچینعمر رسیدہعمیقلمحاتی طور پرعالمانہتکلفات سے بری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Antiquated
What are the meanings of Antiquated in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Antiquated in Urdu are قدیم - qadiim and عتیق - atiiq. To understand how would you translate the word Antiquated in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Antiquated or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Antiquated synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Antiquated. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Antiquated in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Antiquated in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Antiquated with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by antiquated?
Meanings of antiquated are قدیم - qadiim and عتیق - atiiq
Whats the definition of antiquated?
Definition of the antiquated are
- so extremely old as seeming to belong to an earlier period
What is the synonym of antiquated?
Synonym of word antiquated are primigenous, old, primigenious, moss grown, pestilentious, archaic, graminifolious, ancient, anteposition, squirting
What are the idioms related to antiquated?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word antiquated.
- The older the blood the less the pride
- Zend avesta
What are the quotes with word antiquated?
Here are the quotes with the word antiquated in them
- If education is always to be conceived along the same antiquated lines of a mere transmission of knowledge, there is little to be hoped from it in the bettering of man's future. For what is the use of transmitting knowledge if the individual's total development lags behind? — Maria Montessori
- We are very puritan in America. We still hold true to these really antiquated values, this idea of the sanctity of marriage. — Zoe Lister Jones
- It is essential to do everything possible to attract young people to opera so they can see that it is not some antiquated art form but a repository of the most glorious music and drama that man has created. — Bruce Beresford