Old meanings in Urdu
Old meanings in Urdu are سال خوردہ, ضعیف, بزرگ, بردھ, پیوستہ, پرانا, پیشین, مسن, عمر رسیدہ, عمرسیدہ, سن رسیدہ, خرانٹ, پیر, کہنہ, بوڑھا, پرا چین, بڈھا, پارینہ, کہن, کہن سال, دیرینہ, قدیم, معمر Old in Urdu. More meanings of old, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Old.
- (adjective) : of long duration; not new
- (adjective satellite) : of a very early stage in development
- (adjective satellite) : just preceding something else in time or order
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to some prior time
- (adjective satellite) : skilled through long experience
- (adjective satellite) : (used for emphasis) very familiar
- (adjective) : (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- (noun) : past times (especially in the phrase in days of old')
|A very old man||ایک کہیں زیادہ عمر رسیدہ آدمی|
|I'm cold||مجھے سردی لگی ہے|
|The old red house||پرانا لال گھر|
|They told us||انھوں نے ہمیں بتایا|
|We're cold||ہمیں سردی لگی ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Old
More words from Urdu related to Old
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Old meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Old in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Old
What are the meanings of Old in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Old in Urdu are پرانا - puraana, بزرگ - buzurg, کہنہ - kohnah, پیر - piir, ضعیف - zaiif, قدیم - qadiim, سن رسیدہ - sin rasiidah, کہن - kuhan, پرا چین - paraa chiin, پارینہ - paa riinah, بردھ - Burdh, پیوستہ - peywastah, کہن سال - kuhan saal, دیرینہ - dey riinah, پیشین - peyshiin, بوڑھا - buurha, مسن - Missan, معمر - moammar, بڈھا - buddha, خرانٹ - khurraant, عمر رسیدہ - umr rasiidah and سال خوردہ. To understand how would you translate the word Old in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Old or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Old synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Old. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Old in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Old in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Old with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by old?
Meanings of old are پرانا - puraana, بزرگ - buzurg, کہنہ - kohnah, پیر - piir, ضعیف - zaiif, قدیم - qadiim, سن رسیدہ - sin rasiidah, کہن - kuhan, پرا چین - paraa chiin, پارینہ - paa riinah, بردھ - Burdh, پیوستہ - peywastah, کہن سال - kuhan saal, دیرینہ - dey riinah, پیشین - peyshiin, بوڑھا - buurha, مسن - Missan, معمر - moammar, بڈھا - buddha, خرانٹ - khurraant, عمر رسیدہ - umr rasiidah and سال خوردہ
Whats the definition of old?
Definition of the old are
- of long duration; not new
- of a very early stage in development
- just preceding something else in time or order
- belonging to some prior time
- skilled through long experience
- (used for emphasis) very familiar
- (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- past times (especially in the phrase in days of old')
What is the synonym of old?
Synonym of word old are moss grown, ancient, aristocratic, antique, hierarch, prana, flaccid, primiparous, venerable, generous
What are the idioms with the word old?
Here are the idioms with the word old in them.
- A chip of the old block
- A man is old as he feels himself to be
- A young idler an old beggar
- A young whore an old saint
- All the passions are extinguished with old age self love dies never
What are the idioms related to old?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word old.
- Young flesh and old are best
- Agues come on horsebackbut go away on foot
- Seize what is highest and you will seize what is between
- Agues come on horsebackbut go away on foot
- If the old dog barks he gives counsel
What are the quotes with word old?
Here are the quotes with the word old in them
- How incessant and great are the ills with which a prolonged old age is replete. — C.S.Lewis
- Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. — Samuel Ullman
- All diseases run into one, old age. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Bashfulness is an ornament to youth, but a reproach to old age. — Aristotle
How to use old in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use old in a sentence.
- A very old man — ایک کہیں زیادہ عمر رسیدہ آدمی
- I'm cold — مجھے سردی لگی ہے
- The old red house — پرانا لال گھر
- They told us — انھوں نے ہمیں بتایا
- We're cold — ہمیں سردی لگی ہے