Babies meanings in Urdu
Everyone knows that by far the happiest and universally enjoyable age of man is the first. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age?
More words from Urdu related to Babies
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Babies meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Babies
What are the meanings of Babies in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Babies in Urdu is بچے - bachchey. To understand how would you translate the word Babies in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Babies or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Babies synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Babies. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Babies in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Babies in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Babies with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by babies?
Meaning of babies is بچے - bachchey
Whats the definition of babies?
Definition of the babies are
What is the synonym of babies?
Synonym of word babies are fry, kiddiers, offspring, children, kids, babying
What are the idioms related to babies?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word babies.
- As soon comes the lamb's skin to market as the old sheep's
- Death devour lambs as well as sheep
- As the aid cock crows the young one learns
- Children are certain care but very uncertain comforts
- Do not give a sword to a child
What are the quotes with word babies?
Here are the quotes with the word babies in them
- Everyone knows that by far the happiest and universally enjoyable age of man is the first. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age? — Desiderius Erasmus
- The year I was born, 1956, was the peak year for babies being born, and there are more people essentially our age than anybody else. We could crush these new generations if we decided too. — Tom Hanks
- What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all. — Benjamin Spock
- My sister has three kids so I've spent a lot of time around children and I've always really liked them and wanted my own. It's cool because you think all babies are the same but they aren't at all. They all have such different personalities. It's crazy. — Bode Miller