Offspring meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Offspring.
- (noun) : something that comes into existence as a result
- (noun) : any immature animal
- (noun) : the immediate descendants of a person
The advocates of abortion on demand falsely assume two things: that women must suffer if the lives of unborn children are legally protected and that women can only attain equality by having the legal option of destroying their innocent offspring in the womb.
More words related to the meanings of Offspring
More words from Urdu related to Offspring
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Offspring meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Offspring
What are the meanings of Offspring in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Offspring in Urdu are اولاد - aulaad, فرزند - farzand, نشانی - nishaani, بچے - bachchey, اطفال - atfaal, پود - paud and ضریت - zurriyat. To understand how would you translate the word Offspring in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Offspring or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Offspring synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Offspring. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Offspring in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Offspring in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Offspring with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by offspring?
Meanings of offspring are اولاد - aulaad, فرزند - farzand, نشانی - nishaani, بچے - bachchey, اطفال - atfaal, پود - paud and ضریت - zurriyat
Whats the definition of offspring?
Definition of the offspring are
- something that comes into existence as a result
- any immature animal
- the immediate descendants of a person
What is the synonym of offspring?
Synonym of word offspring are descendant, daughter, keepsake, upspring, kids, issue, offsprings, kiddiers, gift, babying
What are the idioms related to offspring?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word offspring.
- A foolish son is a calamity for the parents
- All delay is hateful but it causes wisdom
- An open brow indicates an open heart
- Black is the badge of hell
- Children are poor man's riches
What are the quotes with word offspring?
Here are the quotes with the word offspring in them
- The advocates of abortion on demand falsely assume two things: that women must suffer if the lives of unborn children are legally protected and that women can only attain equality by having the legal option of destroying their innocent offspring in the womb. — Robert Casey
- Divorce these days is a religious vow, as if the proper offspring of marriage. — Tertullian
- Who of us is mature enough for offspring before the offspring themselves arrive? The value of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults. — Peter De Vries
- It is a wise tune that knows its own father, and I like my music to be the legitimate offspring of respectable parents. — Samuel Butler