Barbarity meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Barbarity.
- (noun) : the quality of being shockingly cruel and inhumane
- (noun) : a brutal barbarous savage act
More words from Urdu related to Barbarity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Barbarity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نقاہتہولناکیبد اخلاقیتاریکیجہالتڈرعدم واقفیتماڑا پنجاہلیتبے لحاظیجنگلی پننربلتاہولاناڑی پنخبطنادانیڈھٹائیبودگائیہیبتحماقتاندھلائیپاگل پنمورکھتائیگنوار پنناتوانیفسادگستاخینابینائیپگل پنلاعلمیدرندگیضعفتھر تھریاکھڑ پنوحشی پنسودادہشتجہلجنونبے خبریبے مروتیابلتاخوفناخواندگیاندھا پندیوانگیناواقفیتشوخیناطاقتیبدحواسی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Barbarity
What are the meanings of Barbarity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Barbarity in Urdu are وحشت - waehshat and جہالت - jahaalat. To understand how would you translate the word Barbarity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Barbarity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Barbarity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Barbarity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Barbarity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Barbarity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Barbarity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by barbarity?
Meanings of barbarity are وحشت - waehshat and جہالت - jahaalat
Whats the definition of barbarity?
Definition of the barbarity are
- the quality of being shockingly cruel and inhumane
- a brutal barbarous savage act
What is the synonym of barbarity?
Synonym of word barbarity are viridescence, wildness, madness, horror, dreariness, craziness, barbarism, blindness, rudeness, illiteracy
What are the idioms related to barbarity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word barbarity.
- Art has an enemy called ignorance
- Foolhardiness proceeds of ignorance
- He that boasts of his own knowledge proclaims his own ignorance
- Ignorance is the mother of impudence
- Invincible ignor ance
What are the quotes with word barbarity?
Here are the quotes with the word barbarity in them
- If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking. — William Tecumseh Sherman
- Everything, everything in war is barbaric... But the worst barbarity of war is that it forces men collectively to commit acts against which individually they would revolt with their whole being. — Ellen Key