Madness meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Madness.
- (noun) : the quality of being rash and foolish
- (noun) : a feeling of intense anger
- (noun) : an acute viral disease of the nervous system of warm-blooded animals (usually transmitted by the bite of a rabid animal); rabies is fatal if the virus reaches the brain
- (noun) : obsolete terms for legal insanity
- (noun) : unrestrained excitement or enthusiasm
Our world is so glutted with useless information, images, useless images, sounds, all this sort of thing. It's a cacophony, it's like a madness I think that's been happening in the past twenty-five years. And I think anything that can help a person sit in a room alone and not worry about it is good.
More words related to the meanings of Madness
More words from Urdu related to Madness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Madness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دہشتطیشدیوانگیچھکڑامخصوص اسلوب یا طرز بیانجہلبدحواسیسودائیکاروائیوجدیک رخی جنونمن کی موجالو پنآسیبجِنسدینے اور لینے کےناطاقتیپژ مردگیاختناق الرحمچِلّاناموڑمتعصبانہ جنونسڑپیشہبوکھلاہٹمَنڈی میں تِجارتسامانسر میں سمایا ہواسَنگدِلیہذیانجزبہشدتخوفابالپگل پنمبادلہ کرنامخصوص عادترائےبیکلیسڑیقابل فروختبیہوشیمذاکرہدرندگیمورکھ پنسرسامسوداباؤلا پنغصہباؤلاپن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Madness
What are the meanings of Madness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Madness in Urdu are خبط - khabt, پاگل پن - paagal pan, سودا - sauda, دیوانگی - diiwangi, وحشت - waehshat, جنون - junuun, حماقت - hemaaqat and دیوانہ پن - diiwaanah pan. To understand how would you translate the word Madness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Madness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Madness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Madness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Madness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Madness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Madness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by madness?
Meanings of madness are خبط - khabt, پاگل پن - paagal pan, سودا - sauda, دیوانگی - diiwangi, وحشت - waehshat, جنون - junuun, حماقت - hemaaqat and دیوانہ پن - diiwaanah pan
Whats the definition of madness?
Definition of the madness are
- the quality of being rash and foolish
- a feeling of intense anger
- an acute viral disease of the nervous system of warm-blooded animals (usually transmitted by the bite of a rabid animal); rabies is fatal if the virus reaches the brain
- obsolete terms for legal insanity
- unrestrained excitement or enthusiasm
What is the synonym of madness?
Synonym of word madness are fatuity, insanitation, melancholy, lunacy, horror, obsessivity, mania, derangement, insanableness, marketing
What are the idioms related to madness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word madness.
- Have sth on the brain
- It is foolish to fear what cannot be avoided
- It is pleasant to go mad
- Every wrong is avenged on earth
- Make every bargain clear and plain that none may afterwards complain
What are the quotes with word madness?
Here are the quotes with the word madness in them
- Our world is so glutted with useless information, images, useless images, sounds, all this sort of thing. It's a cacophony, it's like a madness I think that's been happening in the past twenty-five years. And I think anything that can help a person sit in a room alone and not worry about it is good. — Martin Scorsese
- Warren Spector is amazing, and his team is as good as any in the business. Shame to see all the revenues from their game entangled with all the madness of the Dallas office. — Mike Wilson
- We work in the dark - we do what we can - we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art. — Henry James
- Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. — Marilyn Monroe