Horror meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Horror.
- (noun) : something that inspires horror; something horrible
- (noun) : intense and profound fear
- (noun) : intense aversion
More words related to the meanings of Horror
More words from Urdu related to Horror
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Horror meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضعفداغ یا بٹا لگاناحیرت زدہڈرناکم بختیتشددناموافقتخوفاندھیرابَد کاریہمت توڑناوہمدبدبہفضیحتسرتابیاِختَلاف راۓنامردیفساداچانک ڈرگھمسان کا رنبے کلیتیرگیچکّرضرروسوسہڈپٹمفسدیغصبڈراناخوفناکیخام خیالیايک استمراریحیرانیقضیہخُدا کا خَوفوحشتکھٹ پٹکاٹ پھانسپریشانیڈراوناسوداسانناحرججنونیاسخائف ہوناآسیبجورناچاقیپرتاپ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Horror
What are the meanings of Horror in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Horror in Urdu are خوف - khauf, فساد - fasaad, دہشت - daehshat, بدحواسی - Budhawasi, وحشت - waehshat, ہول - haul, ڈر - dar, ہیبت - haebat and ہولناکی - haulnaaki. To understand how would you translate the word Horror in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Horror or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Horror synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Horror. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Horror in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Horror in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Horror with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by horror?
Meanings of horror are خوف - khauf, فساد - fasaad, دہشت - daehshat, بدحواسی - Budhawasi, وحشت - waehshat, ہول - haul, ڈر - dar, ہیبت - haebat and ہولناکی - haulnaaki
Whats the definition of horror?
Definition of the horror are
- something that inspires horror; something horrible
- intense and profound fear
- intense aversion
What is the synonym of horror?
Synonym of word horror are ugh, strife, awe, distraction, madness, howell, intrigue, affright, threat, sedition
What are the idioms related to horror?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word horror.
- Red rag
- To lead a cat and dog life
- Red rag
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- Catch one's breath
What are the quotes with word horror?
Here are the quotes with the word horror in them
- I think when the full horror of being fifty hits you, you should stay home and have a good cry. — Josh Billings
- Being alone is scarier than any boogey man and the reason why I don't choose to see Horror movies as a rule. — Tom Sizemore
- I mean Buckingham Palace has never hired a professional public relations outfit let alone a Madison Avenue type and they would throw up their hands in horror at the very idea. — Anthony Holden
- Alone is a much better film than House of the Dead and better than most horror movies out today. — Uwe Boll