Beholden meanings in Urdu
Beholden meanings in Urdu is احسان مند Beholden in Urdu. More meanings of beholden, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Beholden.
- (adjective satellite) : under a moral obligation to someone
More words from Urdu related to Beholden
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Beholden meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Beholden in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Beholden
What are the meanings of Beholden in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Beholden in Urdu is احسان مند - ehsaan mand. To understand how would you translate the word Beholden in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Beholden or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Beholden synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Beholden. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Beholden in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Beholden in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Beholden with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by beholden?
Meaning of beholden is احسان مند - ehsaan mand
Whats the definition of beholden?
Definition of the beholden are
- under a moral obligation to someone
What is the synonym of beholden?
Synonym of word beholden are indebted, borable, obliged, favorless, well favored, thankful, favourless, grateful, well favoured
What are the idioms with the word beholden?
Here are the idioms with the word beholden in them.
- All mankind is beholden to him that is kind to the good
What are the idioms related to beholden?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word beholden.
- He ought to remember favours on whom they are conferred he who has conferred them ought not bring them to mind
- He ought to remember favours on whom they are conferred; he who has conferred them ought not bring them to mind
What are the quotes with word beholden?
Here are the quotes with the word beholden in them
- I can say that I never knew what joy was like until I gave up pursuing happiness, or cared to live until I chose to die. For these two discoveries I am beholden to Jesus. — Malcolm Muggeridge
- Companies, to date, have often used the excuse that they are only beholden to their shareholders, but we need shareholders to think of themselves as stakeholders in the well being of society as well. — Simon Mainwaring