Indebted meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Indebted.
- (adjective satellite) : owing gratitude or recognition to another for help or favors etc
- (adjective satellite) : under a legal obligation to someone
More words from Urdu related to Indebted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Indebted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Indebted
What are the meanings of Indebted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Indebted in Urdu are احسان مند - ehsaan mand, دین دار - diin daar and زیر بار - zeyr baar. To understand how would you translate the word Indebted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Indebted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Indebted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Indebted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Indebted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Indebted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Indebted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by indebted?
Meanings of indebted are احسان مند - ehsaan mand, دین دار - diin daar and زیر بار - zeyr baar
Whats the definition of indebted?
Definition of the indebted are
- owing gratitude or recognition to another for help or favors etc
- under a legal obligation to someone
What is the synonym of indebted?
Synonym of word indebted are favourless, favorless, well favoured, well favored, beholden, thankful, obliged, grateful, pious, loaded
What are the idioms related to indebted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word indebted.
- He ought to remember favours on whom they are conferred he who has conferred them ought not bring them to mind
- He ought to remember favours on whom they are conferred; he who has conferred them ought not bring them to mind
What are the quotes with word indebted?
Here are the quotes with the word indebted in them
- To the press alone, chequered as it is with abuses, the world is indebted for all the triumphs which have been gained by reason and humanity over error and oppression. — James Madison
- There is not a single Muslim leader today who has the courage and commitment to defend Islam and Muslims, they are all in awe of the United States and other Western powers, and are indebted to them. — Abu Bakar Bashir
- Hold fast to the Bible. To the influence of this Book we are indebted for all the progress made in true civilization and to this we must look as our guide in the future. — Ulysses S. Grant
- He is indebted to his memory for his jests and to his imagination for his facts. — Richard Brinsley Sheridan