Blood meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Blood.
- (noun) : temperament or disposition
- (noun) : people viewed as members of a group
- (noun) : a dissolute man in fashionable society
- (verb) : smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
- (noun) : the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets
Liberal that I am, I support health-care reform on its merits alone. My liberal blood boils, for example, when I read that half of the personal bankruptcies in this country are brought on, in part, by medical expenses.
More words from Urdu related to Blood
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blood meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خونقتل عمدبدھکشت و خونخون ریزیقتل کرنے والاقتلہلاک کرنالہوقتل عامدرندہ صفت شخصمردم کشیگھاتبہت زیادہ دلچسپخوں ریزی یا کٹا کرناسلا دینانر ہنساہنساخونیگھمسانکٹاہتیاقاتلمار ڈالناذبحقتل کرناموت کے گھاٹ اتارنے والاہلاکتخون کرنامنجمد خونخونریزیجان لیناشبہ قتلدشمنی یا عداوت سے مار ڈالناذبح کرناذِبع کَرنے والا
Idioms with the word Blood in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Blood
What are the meanings of Blood in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blood in Urdu are خون - khuun and لہو - lahu. To understand how would you translate the word Blood in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blood or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blood synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blood. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blood in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blood in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blood with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blood?
Meanings of blood are خون - khuun and لہو - lahu
Whats the definition of blood?
Definition of the blood are
- temperament or disposition
- people viewed as members of a group
- a dissolute man in fashionable society
- smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
- the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets
What is the synonym of blood?
Synonym of word blood are killing, homicide, gore, murder, massacre, bloodies, bloodleaf, bloodiness, bloods, blees
What are the idioms with the word blood?
Here are the idioms with the word blood in them.
- A blood is alike ancient
- A secret is your blood let it out too often and you die
- Good blood cannot lie
- Money is blood and life to mortals
- Revenge in cold blood is the devil's own act and deed
What are the idioms related to blood?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word blood.
- Blood is thicker than water
- A blood is alike ancient
- In one vein
- In ones vein
- It is great victory that comes without blood
What are the quotes with word blood?
Here are the quotes with the word blood in them
- I was a queen, and you took away my crown a wife, and you killed my husband a mother, and you deprived me of my children. My blood alone remains: take it, but do not make me suffer long. — Marie Antoinette
- Liberal that I am, I support health-care reform on its merits alone. My liberal blood boils, for example, when I read that half of the personal bankruptcies in this country are brought on, in part, by medical expenses. — Thomas Frank
- Although believers by nature, are far from God, and children of wrath, even as others, yet it is amazing to think how nigh they are brought to him again by the blood of Jesus Christ. — George Whitefield
- Design in art, is a recognition of the relation between various things, various elements in the creative flux. You can't invent a design. You recognize it, in the fourth dimension. That is, with your blood and your bones, as well as with your eyes. — David Herbert Lawrence