Boast meanings in Urdu
Boast meanings in Urdu are باتیں بگھارنا, شیخی مارنا, فخر کرنا, لاف زنی کرنا, لاف, ڈینگ, شیخی بگھارنا, شیخی, نمود, بڑ ہنکائ, ڈینگیں مارنا, ڈینگ ہانکنا, بڑ ہانکنا Boast in Urdu. More meanings of boast, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Boast.
- (verb) : wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- (noun) : speaking of yourself in superlatives
More words related to the meanings of Boast
More words from Urdu related to Boast
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Boast meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ابھاراراستہ دِکھاناموجُودگیشہرَتلاف و گزافدلیر پندھوکا دہیگپ ہانکنانمودجلوہشور غلغلہ مچانااینٹھانانیتنکالناصورتنامورینُمائِشدرشناچھاؤفریبشیخی بگھارنامظاہرہکلّہ درازیالفتچوچلاخبر دینانظر کے سامنے پیش کَرنارنگآوازہشیخی یاڈینگ مارنادھمکینیم حکیمیاظہارلتاڑناظاہر داریخُودبینیرنگینیانا پرستیتماشاظَہُورنامریا کاریدکھائشوکتڈینگعیاں کرناہرزہ گوئی کرناڈھکوسلاشیخیاطلاع دینا ...
Idioms with the word Boast in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Boast
What are the meanings of Boast in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Boast in Urdu are فخر کرنا - fakhr karna, نمود - namuud, شیخی بگھارنا - sheykhi baghaarna, شیخی - sheykhi, لاف زنی کرنا - laaf zani karna, لاف - laaf, ڈینگ - diing, ڈینگیں مارنا - diingeyn maarna, ڈینگ ہانکنا - diing haankna and شیخی مارنا - sheykhi maarna. To understand how would you translate the word Boast in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Boast or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Boast synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Boast. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Boast in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Boast in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Boast with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by boast?
Meanings of boast are فخر کرنا - fakhr karna, نمود - namuud, شیخی بگھارنا - sheykhi baghaarna, شیخی - sheykhi, لاف زنی کرنا - laaf zani karna, لاف - laaf, ڈینگ - diing, ڈینگیں مارنا - diingeyn maarna, ڈینگ ہانکنا - diing haankna and شیخی مارنا - sheykhi maarna
Whats the definition of boast?
Definition of the boast are
- wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- speaking of yourself in superlatives
What is the synonym of boast?
Synonym of word boast are take pride, brag, pride oneself, appearance, braggy, vaunt, showiness, vaunting, bravado, gala
What are the idioms with the word boast?
Here are the idioms with the word boast in them.
- Great boast small roast
- Great boast small roast
- Mules boast much that their ancestors were horses
- No religion but can boast of its martyrs
What are the idioms related to boast?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word boast.
- Pull the long bow
- To blow one own hornha
- Take a pride in
- Draw the long bow
- Talk round
What are the quotes with word boast?
Here are the quotes with the word boast in them
- It's kind of amazing how popular 'Grey's Anatomy' is. What other show can boast such an annoyingly sincere cast of doctors, sniveling through such perfunctory love triangles? — Rob Sheffield
- Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them. — W. Edwards Deming
- Let who will boast their courage in the field, I find but little safety from my shield, Nature's, not honour's law we must obey: This made me cast my useless shield away. — Archilochus
- I have often noticed that ancestors never boast of the descendants who boast of ancestors. I would rather start a family than finish one. Blood will tell, but often it tells too much. — Don Marquis