Bound up meanings in Urdu
Bound up meanings in Urdu is پابند Bound up in Urdu. More meanings of bound up, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Bound up Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Bound up.
- (adjective satellite) : deeply devoted to
- (adjective satellite) : closely or inseparably connected or associated with
So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty. All other pacts of love or fear derive from it and are modeled upon it.
If all our happiness is bound up entirely in our personal circumstances it is difficult not to demand of life more than it has to give.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
More words from Urdu related to Bound up
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bound up meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بندھابیڑی لگاناپَيروکار گروہراستنِچلے درجے یا رُتبے والاپابجولاں کرنااگلاسکڑاسیخوابستہمخلصمجبورتعاقبمتوسلزَنجِيرآئندہکھلا کھلاباہم برابرپابندپابزنجیرپیچھے پیچےماتحت بناناجَکڑ بَندیمُقلّدِينصاف صافتابعپابند کرناپیچھامشروطکودنابیڑیمُريدوںسیدھاماتحتبیڑیاں یا سانکل ڈالناپچھلامحدودلپکناجولانتقلیددرُستثانویبيڑیدوسرامحصورمُستقیموابسطہبندھا ہواما بعدمحکوم ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Bound up
What are the meanings of Bound up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bound up in Urdu is پابند - paa band. To understand how would you translate the word Bound up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bound up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bound up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bound up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bound up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bound up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bound up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bound up?
Meaning of bound up is پابند - paa band
Whats the definition of bound up?
Definition of the bound up are
- deeply devoted to
- closely or inseparably connected or associated with
What is the synonym of bound up?
Synonym of word bound up are limited, bondable, committed, fettered, bindable, bounding, bound, subjugated, bounden, straight
What are the idioms related to bound up?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bound up.
- He is not force that draws his chain
What are the quotes with word bound up?
Here are the quotes with the word bound up in them
- So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty. All other pacts of love or fear derive from it and are modeled upon it. — Haniel Long
- If all our happiness is bound up entirely in our personal circumstances it is difficult not to demand of life more than it has to give. — Bertrand Russell
- Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting. — George Orwell
- As a black woman, my politics and political affiliation are bound up with and flow from participation in my people's struggle for liberation, and with the fight of oppressed people all over the world against American imperialism. — Angela Davis