Committed meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Committed.
- (adjective) : bound or obligated, as under a pledge to a particular cause, action, or attitude
- (adjective) : associated in an exclusive sexual relationship
If those committed to the quest fail, they will be forgiven. When lost, they will find another way. The moral imperative of humanism is the endeavor alone, whether successful or not, provided the effort is honorable and failure memorable.
More words related to the meanings of Committed
More words from Urdu related to Committed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Committed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کوتاہکھلا کھلامحکومکَڑیاصلذیلصافراسخاستوارپابند کرنامعصوممقیدغیر متاثرسکڑاصاف صافپرانیتابع بنانابَندَشیقینماننے والےسیدھا سادہراستصوبے دارقیدپیارامابعداصلینراسیدھاجِیئریبندھابیڑی لگاناحقپَيروکار گروہسیدھا سادھاراست بازنِچلے درجے یا رُتبے والاپابجولاں کرنادلکشاگلابے تصنوعصادقسیخمخلصوابستہمجبورفطریتعاقبمشروطخیر اندیش ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Committed
What are the meanings of Committed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Committed in Urdu are مخلص - mukhlis and پابند - paa band. To understand how would you translate the word Committed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Committed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Committed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Committed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Committed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Committed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Committed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by committed?
Meanings of committed are مخلص - mukhlis and پابند - paa band
Whats the definition of committed?
Definition of the committed are
- bound or obligated, as under a pledge to a particular cause, action, or attitude
- associated in an exclusive sexual relationship
What is the synonym of committed?
Synonym of word committed are hearty, bound, guileless, adhering, cordial, straight, bounding, veloce, bonged, solemnizer
What are the idioms related to committed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word committed.
- He is not force that draws his chain
- Hollow hearted
- Lip service
What are the quotes with word committed?
Here are the quotes with the word committed in them
- I don't know whether it's age or maturity, but I certainly find myself committed more and more to the looser forms of Western democracy at any price. — John le Carre
- People quit on jobs. They quit on marriages. They quit on school. There's an immediacy of this day and age that doesn't lend itself to being committed to anything. — Emily Blunt
- If those committed to the quest fail, they will be forgiven. When lost, they will find another way. The moral imperative of humanism is the endeavor alone, whether successful or not, provided the effort is honorable and failure memorable. — E.O.Wilson
- I believe that no man who holds a leader's position should ever accept favors from either side. He is then committed to show favors. A leader must stand alone. — Mother Jones