Limited meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Limited.
- (noun) : public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops
People who don't like me talk about it as though I'm trash because I have tattoos. I find that insane because it's 2008, not the 1950s. Tattoos aren't limited to sailors. It's a form of art I find beautiful. I love it.
More words related to the meanings of Limited
More words from Urdu related to Limited
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Limited meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پائيدارکنجوسراستقیدلہو سے بھرا ہواانتہا پزیرحَدُودیاوچھاکمپکیتعاقبغائرتیزیمناسباچانکگھیراجو بڑا نہ ہومحکمنہاںنِچلے درجے یا رُتبے والابیڑی لگاناپابندکودناآئندہسکڑا کرنابچن ہاراالگ تھلگخرداہلتُندفاقہذاتیسیخپابجولاں کرناگَھر میں محدوداختتام پزیرغَير مَطلَقبخیلکوتاہپاگلپیچھے پیچےکم چوڑابَندٹھٹھرادھوکا دینااحاطہکھلا کھلاروزہ رکھناڈھکامتوسل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Limited
What are the meanings of Limited in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Limited in Urdu are محصور - maehsuur, پابند - paa band, محدود - maehduud, مشروط - mashruut, تنگ - tang, کوتاہ - kotaah and سکڑا - Sukra. To understand how would you translate the word Limited in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Limited or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Limited synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Limited. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Limited in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Limited in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Limited with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by limited?
Meanings of limited are محصور - maehsuur, پابند - paa band, محدود - maehduud, مشروط - mashruut, تنگ - tang, کوتاہ - kotaah and سکڑا - Sukra
Whats the definition of limited?
Definition of the limited are
- public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops
What is the synonym of limited?
Synonym of word limited are encaged, committed, limitaneous, contingents, narrowed, terminable, compassed, weired, limned, bounding
What are the idioms related to limited?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word limited.
- Unlimited company
- He is not force that draws his chain
- The day is short the work is much
- Fast with gout
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
What are the quotes with word limited?
Here are the quotes with the word limited in them
- I would hope that understanding and reconciliation are not limited to the 19th hole alone. — Gerald R.Ford
- We are stymied by regulations, limited choice and the threat of litigation. Neither consultants nor industry itself provide research which takes architecture forward. — Arthur Erickson
- People who don't like me talk about it as though I'm trash because I have tattoos. I find that insane because it's 2008, not the 1950s. Tattoos aren't limited to sailors. It's a form of art I find beautiful. I love it. — Megan Fox
- In its most limited sense, modern, art would seem to concern itself only with the technical innovations of the period. — Edward Hopper