Subordinate meanings in Urdu
Subordinate meanings in Urdu are پابند, پابند کرنا, تابع, تابع بنانا, ماتحت بنانا, محکوم, متوسل, ثانوی, نِچلے درجے یا رُتبے والا, ماتحت, صوبے دار Subordinate in Urdu. More meanings of subordinate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Subordinate.
- (noun) : an assistant subject to the authority or control of another
- (noun) : a word that is more specific than a given word
- (verb) : make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- (verb) : rank or order as less important or consider of less value
- (adjective) : subject or submissive to authority or the control of another
- (adjective) : lower in rank or importance
- (adjective) : (of a clause) unable to stand alone syntactically as a complete sentence
More words related to the meanings of Subordinate
More words from Urdu related to Subordinate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Subordinate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اگلاچھورعاقبجکڑ دیناآدھینتلےوابسطہکھلا کھلاپابجولاں کرنازیرِ اثرآسامیتعاقبمنحصرذیلیمحدودزیرحد سے نہ بڑھنے دیناناگزیر کرناسعادت مندباہم برابرمجبورآئندہنائباورپٹھودباو ڈالنااطاعت شعارکنیچےقانونصاف صافزَنجِيرمحکومکودناپیچھے پیچےنمک خوارایک جگہ یا اکٹھا باندھنامحصوربد تر –badقید کرنادل رکھناغلام بنانافاعلپابزنجیرمُقلّدِينحاشیہٹھکاناخادمزبردستی کرنافرمانبرداریاجیر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Subordinate
What are the meanings of Subordinate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Subordinate in Urdu are ماتحت - maa taeht, تابع - taabe, پابند - paa band, محکوم - maehkuum and پابند کرنا - paa band karna. To understand how would you translate the word Subordinate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Subordinate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Subordinate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Subordinate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Subordinate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Subordinate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Subordinate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by subordinate?
Meanings of subordinate are ماتحت - maa taeht, تابع - taabe, پابند - paa band, محکوم - maehkuum and پابند کرنا - paa band karna
Whats the definition of subordinate?
Definition of the subordinate are
- an assistant subject to the authority or control of another
- a word that is more specific than a given word
- make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- rank or order as less important or consider of less value
- subject or submissive to authority or the control of another
- lower in rank or importance
- (of a clause) unable to stand alone syntactically as a complete sentence
What is the synonym of subordinate?
Synonym of word subordinate are under, subjectness, sublation, fettered, subjugator, subsidiary, subindication, subjoinder, fetter, subjugable
What are the idioms related to subordinate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word subordinate.
- He is not force that draws his chain
- To play the seeond fiddle
What are the quotes with word subordinate?
Here are the quotes with the word subordinate in them
- The President regards the Japanese as a brave people but courage, though useful in time of war, is subordinate to knowledge of arts hence, courage without such knowledge is not to be highly esteemed. — Townsend Harris
- For good or for ill, air mastery is today the supreme expression of military power and fleets and armies, however vital and important, must accept a subordinate rank. — Winston Churchill
- All the idols made by man, however terrifying they may be, are in point of fact subordinate to him, and that is why he will always have it in his power to destroy them. — Simone de Beauvoir
- I always felt sorry for the sidekick as a kid. They never got their due and it left a very bad taste in the mouth - they are defined by a subordinate relationship to someone else. I always felt like a bit of sidekick when I was a kid and it didn't feel fair. — China Mieville