Kindred meanings in Urdu
Kindred meanings in Urdu are ہم جنس, ایک سا, قرابتی, برادری, موافق, قرابت, ناتا, قرابت داری, سمبندھ, یگانہ, لواحقین, ناطہ, ہم قسم, رشتہ Kindred in Urdu. More meanings of kindred, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
ہم جنس ایک سا قرابتی برادری موافق قرابت ناتا قرابت داری سمبندھ یگانہ لواحقین ناطہ ہم قسم رشتہ
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Kindred.
- (noun) : group of people related by blood or marriage
- (adjective satellite) : related by blood or marriage
- (adjective satellite) : similar in quality or character
Happiness is a sunbeam which may pass through a thousand bosoms without losing a particle of its original ray nay, when it strikes on a kindred heart, like the converged light on a mirror, it reflects itself with redoubled brightness. It is not perfected till it is shared.
I found that it wasn't so oddball to like music and poetry and visual arts, they're kindred spirits.
More words related to the meanings of Kindred
More words from Urdu related to Kindred
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kindred meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گرد و نواحہم آہنگیبرابر کابیڑی لگاناہم جنسہمیلرشتے داریتنہانسبتیاقاربناطہنرالینُمایاں کردار والادخلمثلحسبنامہ نگاررغبت رکھنابھائی بندیدوستیرنجیر سے باندھنا یا جکڑناپُر خلوص برتاوٴسمبندھسیاق و سباقتقربسمدیوگکیول وہیناتاستلیغیر شادی شدہکھٹکایک جدی رشتہ داریموافقاچھاجگہراقمایسادرستمہربانموزُوںحسب نسبہمسایگیمُشتَرکہ مَلکیتنرمخاندانہم نوعکَشِشسببمجردہم اصل ...
Idiom with the word Kindred in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Kindred
What are the meanings of Kindred in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Kindred in Urdu are موافق - muwaafiq, ناتا - Nata, ہم جنس - ham jins, ناطہ - naatah, قرابت داری - qaraabat daari, سمبندھ - sambandh, ایک سا, رشتہ - rishtah, یگانہ - yagaanah, قرابتی - qaraabati, قرابت - qaraabat, برادری - biraadri and لواحقین - lawaahiqiin. To understand how would you translate the word Kindred in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Kindred or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kindred synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kindred. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kindred in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kindred in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kindred with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kindred?
Meanings of kindred are موافق - muwaafiq, ناتا - Nata, ہم جنس - ham jins, ناطہ - naatah, قرابت داری - qaraabat daari, سمبندھ - sambandh, ایک سا, رشتہ - rishtah, یگانہ - yagaanah, قرابتی - qaraabati, قرابت - qaraabat, برادری - biraadri and لواحقین - lawaahiqiin
Whats the definition of kindred?
Definition of the kindred are
- group of people related by blood or marriage
- related by blood or marriage
- similar in quality or character
What is the synonym of kindred?
Synonym of word kindred are concinnous, affinity, consubstantial, like, kinship, concinnity, kinsmanship, cognate, friendship, kin
What are the idioms with the word kindred?
Here are the idioms with the word kindred in them.
- No one claims kindred with the poor
What are the idioms related to kindred?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word kindred.
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Birds of a feather fly together
- Like draws to like the whole world over
- One should be compliant with the time
- Enemies may serve for witnessess as well as friends
What are the quotes with word kindred?
Here are the quotes with the word kindred in them
- Happiness is a sunbeam which may pass through a thousand bosoms without losing a particle of its original ray nay, when it strikes on a kindred heart, like the converged light on a mirror, it reflects itself with redoubled brightness. It is not perfected till it is shared. — Jane Porter
- I found that it wasn't so oddball to like music and poetry and visual arts, they're kindred spirits. — J. Carter Brown
- And by the way, I wanted to point out that Kindred is not science fiction. You'll note there's no science in it. It's a kind of grim fantasy. — Octavia Butler