Clan meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Clan.
- (noun) : group of people related by blood or marriage
Men have looked upon the desert as barren land, the free holding of whoever chose but in fact each hill and valley in it had a man who was its acknowledged owner and would quickly assert the right of his family or clan to it, against aggression.
Traditional Albanian society was based on a clan system and was further divided into brotherhoods and bajraks. The bajrak system identified a local leader, called a bajrakar, who could be counted on to provide a certain number of men for military duty.
More words related to the meanings of Clan
More words from Urdu related to Clan
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clan meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لوگوں کا ایک طَبقہلڑکے بالےخانوادہموافقبھائ چارہنسب نامہسَماجشاہی سلسلہنسبیگانگتبھائی بندینسلماموں زادنچوڑناقومبال بچےسمبندھہم جنسخاندانشجرہ نسبسَماجی میل جولعہد سلسلہ شاہیگرہستیاقارببرادریآبا و اجدادپھوپھی زادقمساہل و عیالرشتے دارہم قسمہم سلسلہباڑہگھراناکٹمبقبائلرشتہ داراپنایتہڈیاتفاقزحمتاہلِ خانَہمشابہیگانہقرابتخیلبنسٹابرگھربارقرابت داری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Clan
What are the meanings of Clan in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clan in Urdu are قبیلہ - qabiilah, خاندان - khaan daan, کنبہ - kunbah and برادری - biraadri. To understand how would you translate the word Clan in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clan or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clan synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clan. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clan in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clan in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clan with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clan?
Meanings of clan are قبیلہ - qabiilah, خاندان - khaan daan, کنبہ - kunbah and برادری - biraadri
Whats the definition of clan?
Definition of the clan are
- group of people related by blood or marriage
What is the synonym of clan?
Synonym of word clan are tribolet, family callionymidae, clavation, kin, clanship, family tree, clansman, strain, clannishness, sept
What are the idioms related to clan?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clan.
- Of kin
- Scarch not for a good man's pedigree
- The older the blood the less the pride
What are the quotes with word clan?
Here are the quotes with the word clan in them
- Men have looked upon the desert as barren land, the free holding of whoever chose but in fact each hill and valley in it had a man who was its acknowledged owner and would quickly assert the right of his family or clan to it, against aggression. — T. E. Lawrence
- The clan is nothing more than a larger family, with its patriarchal chief as the natural head, and the union of several clans by intermarriage and voluntary connection constitutes the tribe. — Charles Eastman
- Traditional Albanian society was based on a clan system and was further divided into brotherhoods and bajraks. The bajrak system identified a local leader, called a bajrakar, who could be counted on to provide a certain number of men for military duty. — Sebastian Junger
- The success of the Rat Pack or the Clan was due to the camaraderie, the three guys who work together and kid each other and love each other. — Sammy Davis, Jr.