Cape meanings in Urdu
Cape meanings in Urdu is راس Cape in Urdu. More meanings of cape, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Cape.
- (noun) : a sleeveless garment like a cloak but shorter
- (noun) : a strip of land projecting into a body of water
Chris Hemsworth is like Christopher Reeve in that he can do two things: he can wear a big red cape without a shred of self-consciousness. But he's also funny as hell, and he's so sweet. So with all the fish-out-of-water stuff, he's so funny. So he does almost two jobs in a way.
|He escaped that||وہ وہاں سے فرار ہوتا تھا|
More words from Urdu related to Cape
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cape meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Cape in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cape in Urdu is راس - raas. To understand how would you translate the word Cape in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cape or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cape synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cape. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cape in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cape in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cape with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cape?
Meaning of cape is راس - raas
Whats the definition of cape?
Definition of the cape are
- a sleeveless garment like a cloak but shorter
- a strip of land projecting into a body of water
What is the synonym of cape?
Synonym of word cape are cusp, headland, acme, ross, pinnacles, ness, agreeable, apex of angle, raws, vertex
What are the quotes with word cape?
Here are the quotes with the word cape in them
- Chris Hemsworth is like Christopher Reeve in that he can do two things: he can wear a big red cape without a shred of self-consciousness. But he's also funny as hell, and he's so sweet. So with all the fish-out-of-water stuff, he's so funny. So he does almost two jobs in a way. — Tom Hiddleston
- I've done performances in movies that I was immensely proud of and the movies didn't take off like a rocket at Cape Canaveral, it didn't take off. — Albert Brooks
- On the other hand, if there's an underlying core of poetry that I go to, I go to the sea. I've lived on the sea all my life. I live on the sea in Cape Breton. — Richard Serra
- The Cape Town is considerably increased within the last eight years. Its respectability with regard to strength has kept pace with its other enlargements and rendered it very secure against any attempt which is not made with considerable force. — William Bligh
How to use cape in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use cape in a sentence.
- He escaped that — وہ وہاں سے فرار ہوتا تھا