Node meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Node.
- (noun) : any thickened enlargement
- (noun) : (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge
- (noun) : any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- (noun) : the source of lymph and lymphocytes
- (noun) : (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- (noun) : (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- (noun) : a connecting point at which several lines come together
More words related to the meanings of Node
More words from Urdu related to Node
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Node meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Node
What are the meanings of Node in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Node in Urdu are دنبل - dunbal, سوجن - suujan, ابھار - ubhaar, گانٹھ - gaanth, راس - raas, عقدہ - uqdah, گلٹی - gilti, گمڑی - gumri, گرہ - girah, ورم - warm and گھنڈی - ghundi. To understand how would you translate the word Node in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Node or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Node synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Node. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Node in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Node in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Node with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by node?
Meanings of node are دنبل - dunbal, سوجن - suujan, ابھار - ubhaar, گانٹھ - gaanth, راس - raas, عقدہ - uqdah, گلٹی - gilti, گمڑی - gumri, گرہ - girah, ورم - warm and گھنڈی - ghundi
Whats the definition of node?
Definition of the node are
- any thickened enlargement
- (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge
- any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- the source of lymph and lymphocytes
- (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- a connecting point at which several lines come together
What is the synonym of node?
Synonym of word node are pimple, sodgered, gibbosity, lumpkins, vertex, swellings, mystery, difficulty, phlegmon, emblazing
What are the idioms related to node?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word node.
- His purse and palate are ill met
- Nothing is so difficult that it may not be found out by research
- One flower makes no garland
- Penny in the pocket is the best companion