Cusp meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Cusp.
- (noun) : point formed by two intersecting arcs (as from the intrados of a Gothic arch)
- (noun) : small elevation on the grinding surface of a tooth
- (noun) : a thin triangular flap of a heart valve
- باہِر نِکلا ہوا نوکدار حِصّہ
More words related to the meanings of Cusp
More words from Urdu related to Cusp
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cusp meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Cusp in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cusp in Urdu are چوٹی - choti, راس - raas and نوک - nok. To understand how would you translate the word Cusp in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cusp or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cusp synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cusp. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cusp in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cusp in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cusp with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cusp?
Meanings of cusp are چوٹی - choti, راس - raas and نوک - nok
Whats the definition of cusp?
Definition of the cusp are
- point formed by two intersecting arcs (as from the intrados of a Gothic arch)
- small elevation on the grinding surface of a tooth
- a thin triangular flap of a heart valve
- باہِر نِکلا ہوا نوکدار حِصّہ
What is the synonym of cusp?
Synonym of word cusp are top, vertex, tip, summit, pinnacles, tag, pinnacle, agreeable, point, peak
What are the quotes with word cusp?
Here are the quotes with the word cusp in them
- What I'm suggesting to you is that this could be a renaissance. We may be on the cusp of a future which could provide a tremendous leap forward for humanity. — Jeremy Rifkin
- I suffer from the delusion that every product of my imagination is not only possible, but always on the cusp of becoming real. — Sean Parker
- I believe Business Objects is on the cusp of becoming a multi-billion-dollar sales company. There is tremendous growth potential for business intelligence. — Bernard Liautaud
- My older sister was at the cusp of new wave, and I had older brothers from my father's first marriage who were rock 'n' roll guys, so I was exposed to a lot of popular culture. — Paul Thomas Anderson