Casually meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Casually.
- (adverb) : in an unconcerned manner
- (adverb) : not methodically or according to plan
Significant officials at publicly traded companies are casually and cavalierly engaged in insider trading. Because insider trading has as one of its elements communication, it doesn't take rocket science to realize it's nice to have the communication on tape.
More words from Urdu related to Casually
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Casually meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Casually
What are the meanings of Casually in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Casually in Urdu are ناگاہ - naa gaah, بلا ارادہ - bila iraadah and اتفاقاً - ittefaaqan. To understand how would you translate the word Casually in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Casually or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Casually synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Casually. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Casually in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Casually in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Casually with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by casually?
Meanings of casually are ناگاہ - naa gaah, بلا ارادہ - bila iraadah and اتفاقاً - ittefaaqan
Whats the definition of casually?
Definition of the casually are
- in an unconcerned manner
- not methodically or according to plan
What is the synonym of casually?
Synonym of word casually are fortuitously, unintentionally, instinctively, perchance, by accident, all of a sudden, accidentally, occasioally, unexpected, unawares
What are the idioms related to casually?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word casually.
- Fall across
- To light upon
- Fall in with
What are the quotes with word casually?
Here are the quotes with the word casually in them
- Significant officials at publicly traded companies are casually and cavalierly engaged in insider trading. Because insider trading has as one of its elements communication, it doesn't take rocket science to realize it's nice to have the communication on tape. — Preet Bharara
- People who are more than casually interested in computers should have at least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like. Otherwise the programs they write will be pretty weird. — Donald Knuth
- Antiquities are history defaced, or some remnants of history which have casually escaped the shipwreck of time. — Francis Bacon
- The reporting I did was mostly entertainment or lifestyle. I took a very different approach than most reporters. I approached it more casually than you would think a reporter would. Now I'm a morning radio personality, and radio is really casual. — Eleanor Mondale