Clog meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Clog.
- (verb) : become or cause to become obstructed
- (verb) : coalesce or unite in a mass
- (verb) : fill to excess so that function is impaired
- (noun) : any object that acts as a hindrance or obstruction
- (noun) : footwear usually with wooden soles
- (verb) : impede with a clog or as if with a clog
- (verb) : dance a clog dance
- (noun) : a dance performed while wearing shoes with wooden soles; has heavy stamping steps
- (verb) : impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden
More words related to the meanings of Clog
More words from Urdu related to Clog
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clog meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Clog
What are the meanings of Clog in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clog in Urdu is رکاوٹ - rukaawat. To understand how would you translate the word Clog in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clog or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clog synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clog. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clog in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clog in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clog with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clog?
Meaning of clog is رکاوٹ - rukaawat
Whats the definition of clog?
Definition of the clog are
- become or cause to become obstructed
- coalesce or unite in a mass
- fill to excess so that function is impaired
- any object that acts as a hindrance or obstruction
- footwear usually with wooden soles
- impede with a clog or as if with a clog
- dance a clog dance
- a dance performed while wearing shoes with wooden soles; has heavy stamping steps
- impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden
What is the synonym of clog?
Synonym of word clog are occlusion, obstinance, impedition, interference, impeding, impedite, impediment, impedimenta, impedimental, hurdle
What are the idioms related to clog?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clog.
- Hold in
- Put an end to or a stop to