Obstacle meanings in Urdu
Obstacle meanings in Urdu are اوٹ, آڑ, قید, روک, بار, روڑا, رخنہ, روک تھم, رکاوٹ, بست, مشکل, اٹک, بند, پخ, شاخسانہ, سد راہ, سنگ راہ, اٹکاؤ, مزاحمت Obstacle in Urdu. More meanings of obstacle, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Obstacle.
- (noun) : an obstruction that stands in the way (and must be removed or surmounted or circumvented)
- (noun) : something immaterial that stands in the way and must be circumvented or surmounted
Among the best traitors Ireland has ever had, Mother Church ranks at the very top, a massive obstacle in the path to equality and freedom. She has been a force for conservatism... to ward off threats to her own security and influence.
More words related to the meanings of Obstacle
More words from Urdu related to Obstacle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Obstacle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کنڈلیخونخواریسدراہبھاری پنچھراکھڈاروکنے کا عملحبسزنجیر ڈالناپکڑپکاہجومگھیرناروزنغمہرجانہٹکڑابرکھادشواریسہارا دیناکاڑھ لینامتفق ہوناپیٹھرہن کرناحادثہعہدڈھانکناتڑکانارکاؤکفالت کرنامشترکہپیل پایہچوٹ سے محفوظ رکھنے والی چیزآفتسنگدشوارلولٹبچاؤٹباجاآزارفردکسرچڑرفتار ناہموارحفاظت کی جائےنمُو پزیر ھونادُکھ دینادھڑاانبار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Obstacle
What are the meanings of Obstacle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Obstacle in Urdu are بار - baar, اٹک - atak, بند - band, قید - qaed, مشکل - mushkil, مزاحمت - muzaahimat, رکاوٹ - rukaawat, روک - rok, آڑ - aar, اٹکاؤ - atakaa o, رخنہ - rakhnah, پخ - pakh, اوٹ - ot, روڑا - rora, شاخسانہ - shaakh saanah, سد راہ and بست - bast. To understand how would you translate the word Obstacle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Obstacle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Obstacle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Obstacle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Obstacle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Obstacle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Obstacle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by obstacle?
Meanings of obstacle are بار - baar, اٹک - atak, بند - band, قید - qaed, مشکل - mushkil, مزاحمت - muzaahimat, رکاوٹ - rukaawat, روک - rok, آڑ - aar, اٹکاؤ - atakaa o, رخنہ - rakhnah, پخ - pakh, اوٹ - ot, روڑا - rora, شاخسانہ - shaakh saanah, سد راہ and بست - bast
Whats the definition of obstacle?
Definition of the obstacle are
- an obstruction that stands in the way (and must be removed or surmounted or circumvented)
- something immaterial that stands in the way and must be circumvented or surmounted
What is the synonym of obstacle?
Synonym of word obstacle are permission, snag, closured, overpressure, stint, tangle, obstruction, closed, hitching, pullback
What are the idioms related to obstacle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word obstacle.
- Love knows no rule
- Best is cheapest
- Cheep things are rotten
- A bad bush is better than the open field
- Hold in
What are the quotes with word obstacle?
Here are the quotes with the word obstacle in them
- An excuse becomes an obstacle in your journey to success when it is made in place of your best effort or when it is used as the object of the blame. — Bo Bennett
- Among the best traitors Ireland has ever had, Mother Church ranks at the very top, a massive obstacle in the path to equality and freedom. She has been a force for conservatism... to ward off threats to her own security and influence. — Bernadette Devlin
- The business is a very tricky obstacle course, and you should be very clear about work begetting work. If you're not working, you're not interesting. — Elisabeth Rohm
- If there's specific resistance to women making movies, I just choose to ignore that as an obstacle for two reasons: I can't change my gender, and I refuse to stop making movies. — Kathryn Bigelow