Coffee meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Coffee.
- (noun) : a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans
- (noun) : any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
- (noun) : a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee
- (noun) : a medium brown to dark-brown color
I like England more than I did when I left. It's become a bit of a better country in the last ten years, in the attitude of it. A bit more Americanized, which is both good and bad. At least when you order a cup of coffee they don't give you a hard time.
More words related to the meanings of Coffee
More words from Urdu related to Coffee
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Coffee meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تیز طرارپیوندکشادہبہت سےمعقولضرورت کے لیے کافیکاریوسیعفاحشہجوتی کے اوپر کا چمڑابھر پوربنانابہت ساقہوہزانویہرَنڈیطوائفپیوند لگاناموزوںچھنالبسعصمت فروشقَحبَہکنجریگانٹھناوافربکثرتکافیلائقفاحشہ بازی کرنابیسواجوڑ لگانانہایتضرورت پوری کرنے کے لیے کافیمعتدبہنتیجہ خیزفراواںمال زادیعیارہرنڈیجوڑخاصہکسبیفاجرہفاحِشَہقحبہگھڑناکثیرفاسقہکافی! بس بس! بس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Coffee
What are the meanings of Coffee in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Coffee in Urdu are قحبہ - qahbah, کافی - kaafi and قہوہ - qahwah. To understand how would you translate the word Coffee in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Coffee or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Coffee synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Coffee. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Coffee in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Coffee in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Coffee with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by coffee?
Meanings of coffee are قحبہ - qahbah, کافی - kaafi and قہوہ - qahwah
Whats the definition of coffee?
Definition of the coffee are
- a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans
- any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
- a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee
- a medium brown to dark-brown color
What is the synonym of coffee?
Synonym of word coffee are prostitute, adequate, enoughs, harlot, a lot, colliquate, call girl, sufficient, amplest, hustler
What are the idioms related to coffee?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word coffee.
- House ofill fame
- A notable quantity
- A word to the wise is enough
- By the yard
- Enough and to spare
What are the quotes with word coffee?
Here are the quotes with the word coffee in them
- Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries. — Bill Cosby
- There is nothing like being left alone again, to walk peacefully with oneself in the woods. To boil one's coffee and fill one's pipe, and to think idly and slowly as one does it. — Knut Hamsun
- I like England more than I did when I left. It's become a bit of a better country in the last ten years, in the attitude of it. A bit more Americanized, which is both good and bad. At least when you order a cup of coffee they don't give you a hard time. — Teddy Thompson
- Townes van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that. — Steve Earle