College meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word College.
- (noun) : the body of faculty and students of a college
- (noun) : an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university
- (noun) : a complex of buildings in which an institution of higher education is housed
About the time I turned 50, I experienced the profound biological change that often accompanies women at that age. Also, I put two kids in college and lost both of my parents, so I'm no longer somebody's daughter.
More words from Urdu related to College
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word College meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of College
What are the meanings of College in Urdu?
Meanings of the word College in Urdu are درس گاہ - dars gaah and مجلس - Majlis. To understand how would you translate the word College in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to College or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered College synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word College. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use College in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say College in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of College with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by college?
Meanings of college are درس گاہ - dars gaah and مجلس - Majlis
Whats the definition of college?
Definition of the college are
- the body of faculty and students of a college
- an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university
- a complex of buildings in which an institution of higher education is housed
What is the synonym of college?
Synonym of word college are school, educational institution, curriculum, sanhedrist, missemblance, assemblance, junto, gathering, council, chairman
What are the idioms related to college?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word college.
- At table it becomes no one to be hostile
- French water college
- Fresh water college
- Gate crasher
What are the quotes with word college?
Here are the quotes with the word college in them
- I conceived in art college at the age of 20, near the end of term. — Joni Mitchell
- About the time I turned 50, I experienced the profound biological change that often accompanies women at that age. Also, I put two kids in college and lost both of my parents, so I'm no longer somebody's daughter. — Jane Pauley
- There are no college courses to build up self-esteem or high school or elementary school. If you don't get those values at a early age, nurtured in your home, you don't get them. — T.D.Jakes
- For students today, only 10 percent of children from working-class families graduate from college by the age of 24 as compared to 58 percent of upper-middle-class and wealthy families. — Patrick J.Kennedy