Concerted meanings in Urdu
My experience as a school nurse taught me that we need to make a concerted effort, all of us, to increase physical fitness activity among our children and to encourage all Americans to adopt a healthier diet that includes fruits and vegetables, but there is more.
More words from Urdu related to Concerted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Concerted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ساجھے میںہم مطلبمنظوریک جاعنایت کی گئیساتھیہَم صُحبَتیکسوایک ہو کرہم جولیفیصلاکھٹےپیش کَردہرفیقرفیق حیاتساتھبالاشتراکزچمقررمل کےایک ساتھہَم سَرہم نواہمہشرکت میںجوڑ لگانامقرر شدہطے شدہاکھٹابیاہ کرنامتفقہآپسدی گئیاتحاد سےرَفیقجمع ہواسامل ہو کرہم صحبتراضیملکرپیش کی گئیشریکبَرابَررہائش پزیرجڑ کرشطرنج میں شاہ کی ضیققرارقبُول کَردہہم راہیبرداشت کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Concerted
What are the meanings of Concerted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Concerted in Urdu are متفقہ - muttafiqah, باہم - baaham, ہم نوا - ham nawaa and طے شدہ - taey shudah. To understand how would you translate the word Concerted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Concerted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Concerted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Concerted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Concerted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Concerted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Concerted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by concerted?
Meanings of concerted are متفقہ - muttafiqah, باہم - baaham, ہم نوا - ham nawaa and طے شدہ - taey shudah
Whats the definition of concerted?
Definition of the concerted are
What is the synonym of concerted?
Synonym of word concerted are asocial, agreed, together, jointly, conjunctively, mate, agminated, circumvolute, settled, given
What are the idioms related to concerted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word concerted.
- New fangled
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Hearts may agree though heads differ
- Birds of a feather fly together
- Like draws to like the whole world over
What are the quotes with word concerted?
Here are the quotes with the word concerted in them
- My experience as a school nurse taught me that we need to make a concerted effort, all of us, to increase physical fitness activity among our children and to encourage all Americans to adopt a healthier diet that includes fruits and vegetables, but there is more. — Lois Capps
- A concerted effort to preserve our heritage is a vital link to our cultural, educational, aesthetic, inspirational, and economic legacies - all of the things that quite literally make us who we are. — Steve Berry
- Civil strife is as much a greater evil than a concerted war effort as war itself is worse than peace. — Herodotus
- Since the beginning of the 21st century, thanks to the concerted efforts of both sides, China-U.S. relationship has on the whole enjoyed steady growth. Since President Obama took office, we have maintained close contact through exchange of visits, meetings, telephone conversations and letters. — Hu Jintao