Conscientious meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Conscientious.
- (adjective) : guided by or in accordance with conscience or sense of right and wrong
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by extreme care and great effort
There are two kinds of artists in this world those that work because the spirit is in them, and they cannot be silent if they would, and those that speak from a conscientious desire to make apparent to others the beauty that has awakened their own admiration.
More words from Urdu related to Conscientious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Conscientious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Conscientious
What are the meanings of Conscientious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Conscientious in Urdu are با ضمیر - baa zamiir and بااصول - Bausool. To understand how would you translate the word Conscientious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Conscientious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Conscientious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Conscientious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Conscientious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Conscientious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Conscientious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by conscientious?
Meanings of conscientious are با ضمیر - baa zamiir and بااصول - Bausool
Whats the definition of conscientious?
Definition of the conscientious are
- guided by or in accordance with conscience or sense of right and wrong
- characterized by extreme care and great effort
What is the synonym of conscientious?
Synonym of word conscientious are uncorrupted, uncorrupt, scrupulous, conscionable, consistent
What are the idioms related to conscientious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word conscientious.
- A clear conscience is a coat of mail
- A good conscience is a continual feast
- A healthy conscience is like a wall of brass
- A quiet conscience sleeps in thunder
- Conscience is a good to all mortals
What are the quotes with word conscientious?
Here are the quotes with the word conscientious in them
- There are two kinds of artists in this world those that work because the spirit is in them, and they cannot be silent if they would, and those that speak from a conscientious desire to make apparent to others the beauty that has awakened their own admiration. — Anna Katharine Green
- For a Jewish Puritan of the middle class, the novel is serious, the novel is work, the novel is conscientious application why, the novel is practically the retail business all over again. — Howard Nemerov
- You know, no matter what I am or what I do for a living, I'm still, you know, the husband and the dad and the protector of the house, and I have to be conscientious about that. — Richie Sambora
- I grew up with no money. My kids will grow up with a lot of money and so it's really important to me, and it will always be a part of my parenting, to keep them conscientious and connected socially to other people. — Ryan Phillippe