Cow meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Cow.
- (noun) : a large unpleasant woman
- (verb) : subdue, restrain, or overcome by affecting with a feeling of awe; frighten (as with threats)
- (noun) : mature female of mammals of which the male is called bull'
- (noun) : female of domestic cattle:
More words from Urdu related to Cow
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cow meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Cow in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Cow
What are the meanings of Cow in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cow in Urdu are گائے - gaa ey, گورو - Goro, اوسر - Owsar and گاؤ. To understand how would you translate the word Cow in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cow or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cow synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cow. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cow in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cow in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cow with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cow?
Meanings of cow are گائے - gaa ey, گورو - Goro, اوسر - Owsar and گاؤ
Whats the definition of cow?
Definition of the cow are
- a large unpleasant woman
- subdue, restrain, or overcome by affecting with a feeling of awe; frighten (as with threats)
- mature female of mammals of which the male is called bull'
- female of domestic cattle:
What is the synonym of cow?
Synonym of word cow are neat, gooroos, gooroo, cattle, casuist, fortuity, caws, cows, gye, ells
What are the idioms with the word cow?
Here are the idioms with the word cow in them.
- A crust cow hath short horns
- A good cow may have an ill calf
- A good cow may have an illcalf
- Many a good cow hath a bad calf
- Take a man by his word and a cow by her horn
What are the idioms related to cow?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cow.
- Every man praises the bridge he passes over
What are the quotes with word cow?
Here are the quotes with the word cow in them
- If a cow walked into this room, I'd probably walk out. I could milk it, but my dad never forced me to do a lot of chores like that, mostly because he loved doing it himself. — Stuart Appleby
- A dead cow or sheep lying in a pasture is recognized as carrion. The same sort of a carcass dressed and hung up in a butcher's stall passes as food. — John Harvey Kellogg
- North Dakota State. What do you have to do there to graduate? Milk a cow with your left hand? — Bobby Heenan
- I have to say that in this particular cow that we're dealing with, those parts of the cow were removed, and so we don't think there's any risk or very negligible risk to human health with this particular incident. — Ann Veneman