Cruelty meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Cruelty.
- (noun) : the quality of being cruel and causing tension or annoyance
- (noun) : feelings of extreme heartlessness
- (noun) : a cruel act; a deliberate infliction of pain and suffering
More words related to the meanings of Cruelty
More words from Urdu related to Cruelty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cruelty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گرفت میں ہونافسادآفتخطاخلاف ورزی کرناان نیاؤغم و غصہغیر فیاضیمصیبتپریشانیکلفتڈھٹائیگمراہ کرناتغیانبے دردیہتک کرنحرجسفلی عملظُلماذیت دیناخفگیحیوانیتتشَدددباؤجرمبے حرمتیخرابیاںبےدردیسوگستمسوزتمردچوکآبروریزیہتک کرناناانصافیبے رحمیاِستَبدادرنجیدگیضدتشدد برتاوٴجفاغلطسخت و سست کہناآزارظلمکٹھورپناینٹھنامٹھی میں ڈالناچڑ چڑا پن ...
Idiom with the word Cruelty in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Cruelty
What are the meanings of Cruelty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cruelty in Urdu are بے رحمی - bey raehmi, ستم - sitam, ظلم - zulm and جفا - jafa. To understand how would you translate the word Cruelty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cruelty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cruelty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cruelty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cruelty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cruelty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cruelty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cruelty?
Meanings of cruelty are بے رحمی - bey raehmi, ستم - sitam, ظلم - zulm and جفا - jafa
Whats the definition of cruelty?
Definition of the cruelty are
- the quality of being cruel and causing tension or annoyance
- feelings of extreme heartlessness
- a cruel act; a deliberate infliction of pain and suffering
What is the synonym of cruelty?
Synonym of word cruelty are immanity, gripe, heartlessness, ferociousness, mispassion, oppression, unkindest, diabolism, mercurised, grievousness
What are the idioms with the word cruelty?
Here are the idioms with the word cruelty in them.
- A man of cruelty is god's enemay
What are the idioms related to cruelty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cruelty.
- A man of cruelty is god's enemay
- No cut to unkindness
- Unkindness destroys love
- Unkindness has remedy at law
- A tyrant is most tyrant to himself
What are the quotes with word cruelty?
Here are the quotes with the word cruelty in them
- In plain terms, a child is a complicated creature who can drive you crazy. There's a cruelty to childhood, there's an anger. — Maurice Sendak
- Courtesy is a silver lining around the dark clouds of civilization it is the best part of refinement and in many ways, an art of heroic beauty in the vast gallery of man's cruelty and baseness. — Bryant H.McGill
- I am an optimist because I want to change things for the better and I know that blood has to be spilled and disharmony and cruelty are necessary to do that. — Henry Rollins
- I'm not convinced that women have the education or the sense of their own history enough or that they understand the cruelty of which men are capable and the delight that many men will take in seeing you choose to chain yourself - then they get to say 'See, you did it yourself.' — Alice Walker