Early on meanings in Urdu
Early on meanings in Urdu is جلدی سے Early on in Urdu. More meanings of early on, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Early on Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Early on.
- (adverb) : during an early stage
More words related to the meanings of Early on
More words from Urdu related to Early on
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Early on meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Early on
What are the meanings of Early on in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Early on in Urdu is جلدی سے - jaldi sey. To understand how would you translate the word Early on in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Early on or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Early on synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Early on. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Early on in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Early on in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Early on with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by early on?
Meaning of early on is جلدی سے - jaldi sey
Whats the definition of early on?
Definition of the early on are
- during an early stage
What is the synonym of early on?
Synonym of word early on are fleetly, quickly, expeditely, jumpily, hurly burly, handily, irately, hurtlessly, abasedly, hurridly
What are the idioms related to early on?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word early on.
- Knock off
- That which is easily done is soon believed
What are the quotes with word early on?
Here are the quotes with the word early on in them
- I don't believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates. — T.S.Eliot
- I also met, early on Ella Fitzgerald. Her songbooks are some of the most amazing bodies of work. — Johnny Mathis
- It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength. — Maya Angelou
- I think early on I knew what I was going to do and it was based a lot on familiarity but it was also because I didn't have a lot of skills. There was nothing I wanted t be. I didn't want to be a doctor. I wanted to be in show business. — Christopher Walken