Erosion meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Erosion.
- (noun) : erosion by chemical action
- (noun) : (geology) the mechanical process of wearing or grinding something down (as by particles washing over it)
- (noun) : a gradual decline of something
- (noun) : condition in which the earth's surface is worn away by the action of water and wind
Fear stifles our thinking and actions. It creates indecisiveness that results in stagnation. I have known talented people who procrastinate indefinitely rather than risk failure. Lost opportunities cause erosion of confidence, and the downward spiral begins.
More words related to the meanings of Erosion
More words from Urdu related to Erosion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Erosion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دشمنیگنتی کرنے والاخرافاتبھتہکنکر پتھرنقصان پہنچاناکمیتغلب کرنافقدانگھسائبیردندانے بناناسَنگ تَراشیتیزیچاککوڑاکرکٹکٹیلیچھوٹی سی چیزچرا لینارگڑسخت تکلیف پہنچانالڑائشمار کنندہحشوکٹائیکھرچنکسرٹوٹچرانازکرنجشجوابکٹاؤخلشتراشناخس و خشاکقطعچھوٹا حِصّہاڑا لیناگھسائیکاٹمزاحمتجواب دیناکچراتراشاصلاحہرجانہزیاںڈکار جاناکٹ کھنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Erosion
What are the meanings of Erosion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Erosion in Urdu are کاٹ - kaat, کٹاؤ - kataa o, رگڑ - ragar, چھیلن - Cheelan and کھا جانا. To understand how would you translate the word Erosion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Erosion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Erosion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Erosion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Erosion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Erosion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Erosion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by erosion?
Meanings of erosion are کاٹ - kaat, کٹاؤ - kataa o, رگڑ - ragar, چھیلن - Cheelan and کھا جانا
Whats the definition of erosion?
Definition of the erosion are
- erosion by chemical action
- (geology) the mechanical process of wearing or grinding something down (as by particles washing over it)
- a gradual decline of something
- condition in which the earth's surface is worn away by the action of water and wind
What is the synonym of erosion?
Synonym of word erosion are cut, erosions, counter move, notch, counter, corrosion, bite, cott, acuity, cutout
What are the idioms related to erosion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word erosion.
- Cut on oak and plant thistles
- For a bad tongue the scissors
- If you cannot bite never show your teeth
- Sow early and reap early
What are the quotes with word erosion?
Here are the quotes with the word erosion in them
- Fear stifles our thinking and actions. It creates indecisiveness that results in stagnation. I have known talented people who procrastinate indefinitely rather than risk failure. Lost opportunities cause erosion of confidence, and the downward spiral begins. — Charles Stanley
- There is only one way to solve the alleged crisis of the erosion of 'family values.' And that is to get right down to the root cause of the problem. — Mike Royko
- National security is the first duty of government but we are also committed to reversing the substantial erosion of civil liberties. — Theresa May
- But if there's an erosion at home, you know, Thomas Jefferson warned about a tyranny of an oligarchy and if we surrender our democracy to the tyranny of an oligarchy, we've made a terrible mistake. — Pat Robertson