Expedient meanings in Urdu
Expedient meanings in Urdu is فائدہ مند Expedient in Urdu. More meanings of expedient, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Expedient.
- (adjective) : serving to promote your interest
- (noun) : a means to an end; not necessarily a principled or ethical one
- (adjective satellite) : appropriate to a purpose; practical
More words related to the meanings of Expedient
More words from Urdu related to Expedient
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Expedient meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Expedient
What are the meanings of Expedient in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Expedient in Urdu is فائدہ مند - faa edah mand. To understand how would you translate the word Expedient in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Expedient or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Expedient synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Expedient. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Expedient in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Expedient in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Expedient with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by expedient?
Meaning of expedient is فائدہ مند - faa edah mand
Whats the definition of expedient?
Definition of the expedient are
- serving to promote your interest
- a means to an end; not necessarily a principled or ethical one
- appropriate to a purpose; practical
What is the synonym of expedient?
Synonym of word expedient are rewardful, avized, advantageable, benefitting, nidificating, advantageous, beneficially, advantaged, provant, beneficient
What are the idioms related to expedient?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word expedient.
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you; truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- A mountain and a river are good neighbours
- Butter is gold in the morningilver at noor lead at night
- Sitting pretty
What are the quotes with word expedient?
Here are the quotes with the word expedient in them
- Environmental quality was drastically improved while economic activity grew by the simple expedient of removing lead from gasoline - which prevented it from entering the environment. — Barry Commoner
- The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry. — Richard Dawkins
- If you let your fear of consequence prevent you from following your deepest instinct, your life will be safe, expedient and thin. — Katharine Butler Hathaway
- It is a measure of the framers' fear that a passing majority might find it expedient to compromise 4th Amendment values that these values were embodied in the Constitution itself. — Sandra Day O'Connor