Rewarding meanings in Urdu
Rewarding meanings in Urdu is فائدہ مند Rewarding in Urdu. More meanings of rewarding, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Rewarding.
- (adjective) : providing personal satisfaction
My role in 'Legally Blonde' was really rewarding, because I had so much fun working on the movie. I've had really rewarding experiences on tiny low budget films that you'll never see but where I had a cool time creating characters as well. I love almost all of the characters I've played.
More words related to the meanings of Rewarding
More words from Urdu related to Rewarding
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rewarding meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Rewarding
What are the meanings of Rewarding in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rewarding in Urdu is فائدہ مند - faa edah mand. To understand how would you translate the word Rewarding in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rewarding or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rewarding synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rewarding. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rewarding in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rewarding in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rewarding with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rewarding?
Meaning of rewarding is فائدہ مند - faa edah mand
Whats the definition of rewarding?
Definition of the rewarding are
- providing personal satisfaction
What is the synonym of rewarding?
Synonym of word rewarding are gainstanding, profitable, benefactress, rewardingly, gainlier, beneficently, facundious, available, useful, gainfully
What are the idioms related to rewarding?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rewarding.
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you; truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- A mountain and a river are good neighbours
- Butter is gold in the morningilver at noor lead at night
- Sitting pretty
What are the quotes with word rewarding?
Here are the quotes with the word rewarding in them
- It is more rewarding to watch money change the world than watch it accumulate. — Gloria Steinem
- My role in 'Legally Blonde' was really rewarding, because I had so much fun working on the movie. I've had really rewarding experiences on tiny low budget films that you'll never see but where I had a cool time creating characters as well. I love almost all of the characters I've played. — Alanna Ubach
- Education can lift individuals out of poverty and into rewarding careers. — Christine Gregoire
- The marvelous richness of human experience would lose something of rewarding joy if there were no limitations to overcome. The hilltop hour would not be half so wonderful if there were no dark valleys to traverse. — Helen Keller