Factual meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Factual.
- (adjective) : of or relating to or characterized by facts
- (adjective satellite) : existing in act or fact
More words from Urdu related to Factual
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Factual meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Factual in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Factual in Urdu is دَرُست. To understand how would you translate the word Factual in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Factual or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Factual synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Factual. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Factual in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Factual in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Factual with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by factual?
Meaning of factual is دَرُست
Whats the definition of factual?
Definition of the factual are
- of or relating to or characterized by facts
- existing in act or fact
What is the synonym of factual?
Synonym of word factual are apt
What are the quotes with word factual?
Here are the quotes with the word factual in them
- Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art. — Ansel Adams
- I don't think any good book is based on factual experience. Bad books are about things the writer already knew before he wrote them. — Carlos Fuentes
- When you think of how history is revealed, we know certain things to be facts at certain periods of time, which turn out not to be so factual as time marches on. — John Malkovich
- In the old days... it was a basic, cardinal fact that producers didn't have opinions. When I was producing natural history programmes, I didn't use them as vehicles for my own opinion. They were factual programmes. — David Attenborough