Fidelity meanings in Urdu
Fidelity meanings in Urdu are صدق, امانت, سَچّائی کی پابَند, نمَک حَلالی, فَرض شَناسی, فَرض کی بَجا آوَری, اَذدَواجی وَفاداری, وفاداری Fidelity in Urdu. More meanings of fidelity, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Fidelity.
- (noun) : accuracy with which an electronic system reproduces the sound or image of its input signal
- (noun) : the quality of being faithful
In the last analysis, of course, an oath will encourage fidelity in office only to the degree that officeholders continue to believe that they cannot escape ultimate accountability for a breach of faith.
There is something in the unselfish and self-sacrificing love of a brute, which goes directly to the heart of him who has had frequent occasion to test the paltry friendship and gossamer fidelity of mere Man.
More words from Urdu related to Fidelity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fidelity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دیانتسلامتیستساکھوفامحافظتحِفاظَتمائع نا گُزرنباہصدقتحفظسچا بیانذمہدین داریسچائیمامُونِيَتکھرا پناطمینانخلوصٹھوستلچھٹاعتبار کرنافرماں برداریصداقتتَحَفُظ کا بھَروساراست گوئیذمہ داریسچائپُختہکفالتاعتبار êtebaarسرپرستیایمانداریعافیتراست گوئباور کرناسچوتیولایتبچاؤبن روکملنساریدیانت داریامنحقیقتوقفوفاداریامانتضمانتاُصُولیقین ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fidelity
What are the meanings of Fidelity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fidelity in Urdu are صدق - sidq, امانت - amaanat and وفاداری - wafa daari. To understand how would you translate the word Fidelity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fidelity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fidelity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fidelity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fidelity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fidelity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fidelity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fidelity?
Meanings of fidelity are صدق - sidq, امانت - amaanat and وفاداری - wafa daari
Whats the definition of fidelity?
Definition of the fidelity are
- accuracy with which an electronic system reproduces the sound or image of its input signal
- the quality of being faithful
What is the synonym of fidelity?
Synonym of word fidelity are verity, veracity, heartiness, honesty, trusts, trust, security, guaranty, deposit, guardianship
What are the idioms related to fidelity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fidelity.
- Faithfulness and sincerity are the highest things
- Friendship is a name faithfulness but an empty name
- He that serves two masters has to lie to one of them
- Loyalty is worth more than money
- The slowest in promising is always the most faithful in fulfilling
What are the quotes with word fidelity?
Here are the quotes with the word fidelity in them
- In the last analysis, of course, an oath will encourage fidelity in office only to the degree that officeholders continue to believe that they cannot escape ultimate accountability for a breach of faith. — James L. Buckley
- There is something in the unselfish and self-sacrificing love of a brute, which goes directly to the heart of him who has had frequent occasion to test the paltry friendship and gossamer fidelity of mere Man. — Edgar Allan Poe
- True happiness... is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. — Helen Keller
- Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. — Helen Keller