Staunch meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Staunch.
- (verb) : stop the flow of a liquid
- (adjective satellite) : firm and dependable especially in loyalty
There will be trying times during Obama's presidency, and liberty will need staunch defenders. Can Obama reshape liberalism to be, as it was under F.D.R., a fighting faith, unapologetically patriotic and strong in the defense of liberty? That would be a service to our country.
More words related to the meanings of Staunch
More words from Urdu related to Staunch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Staunch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پختہٹھہراٴو والااڑیلقائمغیر متاثربندہٹا کٹابے رحممصممقُوَّت حیات والاپیوستہحَد تَک جوشیلااملاکدیر پاتَيززبردستکثیرگھٹا دارکَثیرنباہوفاداریدرشتمَضبُوطقادرفَرض کی بَجا آوَریمعتبرکھوکھلے الفاظغُصیلاپتھریلابھداتیزیتن و مندمانع دخولدھندلاجکڑا ہوافربہپائدارسریعتندمضبوطبے لوثبسناقائمہچُستظاہِردارانَہ گُفتَگوبے دردپرتازہ دماستوارموٹا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Staunch
|Steike take a root||مستحکم یا مضبوط ہونا|
|Tall man of his hands||مضبوط ورکر کام کرنیوالا|
|To gather strength||مضبوط ہو جانا|
What are the meanings of Staunch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Staunch in Urdu are مضبوط - mazbuut, کٹر - kattar, ٹھوس - thos, ثابت قدم - saabit qadam, وفاداری - wafa daari and پُختہ. To understand how would you translate the word Staunch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Staunch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Staunch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Staunch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Staunch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Staunch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Staunch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by staunch?
Meanings of staunch are مضبوط - mazbuut, کٹر - kattar, ٹھوس - thos, ثابت قدم - saabit qadam, وفاداری - wafa daari and پُختہ
Whats the definition of staunch?
Definition of the staunch are
- stop the flow of a liquid
- firm and dependable especially in loyalty
What is the synonym of staunch?
Synonym of word staunch are bolstered, prig, butch, fraught, resolute, hale, fealty, walloping, precisian, backboned
What are the idioms related to staunch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word staunch.
- Hold or stand one ground
- In smooth water god help me in rough water i will help myself
- He that measures not himself is measure
- Neither can a stream stay its course nor the fleeting hour
- Rest on one's oars
What are the quotes with word staunch?
Here are the quotes with the word staunch in them
- There will be trying times during Obama's presidency, and liberty will need staunch defenders. Can Obama reshape liberalism to be, as it was under F.D.R., a fighting faith, unapologetically patriotic and strong in the defense of liberty? That would be a service to our country. — Bill Kristol
- Including myself, the majority of the Korean people believe in this staunch alliance between Korea and the United States and all of us hope that our traditional alliance will be further strengthened in the future. — Lee Myung bak