Flatter meanings in Urdu
Flatter meanings in Urdu are آپ آپ کہنا, پچارا دینا, مَدَح سَرائی کَرنا, کاسَہ ليسی کَرنا, تَمَلُّق کَرنا, چاپلُوسی کرنا, چاپلوسی کرنا, پھسلانا Flatter in Urdu. More meanings of flatter, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Flatter.
- (verb) : praise somewhat dishonestly
- حَد سے زِيادہ تَعرِيف کَرنا
Worse there cannot be a better, I believe, there may be, by giving energy to the capital and skill of the country to produce exports, by increasing which, alone, can we flatter ourselves with the prospect of finding employment for that part of our population now unemployed.
More words related to the meanings of Flatter
More words from Urdu related to Flatter
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Flatter meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
للچانادُلارناللو پتو کرناکھسکاناجل دینادھیان بٹاناسیردم ہلانادام میں لاناچکنی چپڑی باتیں کرنادھوکا دیناپرچہچمکارناتبصرہ کرنادل لگی کرناہَرنوٹاتھَپَکناچھلکھوٹگھپلا کرناہلارادل لگیجوتی چکناترغیب دیناگُمراہ کَرنابد دیانتآسانی سے رُکاوَٹ جانابُھسلاناہوا خوری کرناہَلکا خاکستَری رَنگبہلاناجھانساسرکناحجامت بنانامذاقکھیلنابھڑکاناپیار کرناچارہ لگاناکھسکنادھوکے بازپھسل جاناپرچا کر راہ پر لاناگڑگڑانالالچگپ شپجُللغزشپٹی پڑھاناظرافت ...
Idioms with the word Flatter in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Flatter
What are the meanings of Flatter in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Flatter in Urdu are پھسلانا - phuslaana, پچارا دینا - puchaara deyna and چاپلوسی کرنا - chaap luusi karna. To understand how would you translate the word Flatter in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Flatter or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Flatter synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Flatter. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Flatter in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Flatter in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Flatter with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by flatter?
Meanings of flatter are پھسلانا - phuslaana, پچارا دینا - puchaara deyna and چاپلوسی کرنا - chaap luusi karna
Whats the definition of flatter?
Definition of the flatter are
- praise somewhat dishonestly
- حَد سے زِيادہ تَعرِيف کَرنا
What is the synonym of flatter?
Synonym of word flatter are seduce, coax, inveigle, cheat, humour, ingratiate, fondle, gloze, disport, decoy
What are the idioms with the word flatter?
Here are the idioms with the word flatter in them.
- He is rich enough that needeth neither flatter nor borrow
- If we did not flatter ourselves no one else would
What are the idioms related to flatter?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word flatter.
- Lick one boots
- Lick ones boots
- Do as i say not as i do
- It is hard to refuse when a superior entreats
- It is not injury that is not meant injury
What are the quotes with word flatter?
Here are the quotes with the word flatter in them
- Worse there cannot be a better, I believe, there may be, by giving energy to the capital and skill of the country to produce exports, by increasing which, alone, can we flatter ourselves with the prospect of finding employment for that part of our population now unemployed. — Joseph Hume
- Though men are apt to flatter and exalt themselves with their great achievements, yet these are, in truth, very often owing not so much to design as chance. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- Don't flatter yourself that friendship authorizes you to say disagreeable things to your intimates. The nearer you come into relation with a person, the more necessary do tact and courtesy become. — Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the citizens. They fall, when the wise are banished from the public councils, because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded, because they flatter the people, in order to betray them. — Joseph Story