Cheat meanings in Urdu
Cheat meanings in Urdu are دم, ڈنڈی مارنا, چھل, گھپلا کرنا, دغا دینا, جل دینا, الو بنانا, فریب دینا, دھوکے باز, فریبی, بد دیانت, بے ایمان, دھوکا دینا, دھونس, پچارا دینا, بُتّا, جُل, پٹی پڑھانا, دھوکا, پگڑی اتارنا, جھانسا, حجامت بنانا Cheat in Urdu. More meanings of cheat, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Cheat.
- (noun) : a deception for profit to yourself
- (noun) : the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- (noun) : someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
- (noun) : weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat
- (noun) : weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land; seeds sometimes considered poisonous
- (verb) : deprive somebody of something by deceit
- (verb) : engage in deceitful behavior; practice trickery or fraud
- (verb) : be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- (verb) : defeat someone through trickery or deceit
|They don't cheat||وہ دھوکا نہیں دیتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Cheat
More words from Urdu related to Cheat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cheat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حیلہ سازینکتہ چینی کرناکرتب دکھاناضربمخولانوکھا داؤحرفتبھولدھوکا بازبے بھروساغیر حقیقیدلریاانتہانیرنگنیم حکیممرغابیگمراہ کرناانتہائ بدمعاشبُھولڈھگ لینامنافیٴ اخلاقلبھاناہچکولاسِراآبرو لیناخلاف ضمیرجریمضبوط پٹھواداؤزخمگڑھاہرجانہبے اعتقادمقدورطاقتجسامتبات کا کچامکر کرناظاہر داریراہ زنی کرناجڑنِشانہ بنانانظر بندی کرنامکاراندیشہبے اِيمانناپختہفریب دہدروغ بیانی ...
Idiom with the word Cheat in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Cheat
What are the meanings of Cheat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cheat in Urdu are دھوکا دینا - dhoka deyna, دم - dam, فریبی - fareybi, پٹی پڑھانا - patti parhaana, بد دیانت - bad diyaanat, دھوکا - dhoka, فریب دینا - fareyb deyna, جل دینا - jul deyna, بے ایمان - bey iimaan, دھونس - dhauns, دھوکے باز - dhokey baaz, پگڑی اتارنا - pagri utaarna, جھانسا - jhaansa, چھل - chhal, الو بنانا - ullu banaana, حجامت بنانا - hajaamat banaana, گھپلا کرنا - ghapla karna, دغا دینا - dagha deyna and پچارا دینا - puchaara deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Cheat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cheat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cheat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cheat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cheat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cheat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cheat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cheat?
Meanings of cheat are دھوکا دینا - dhoka deyna, دم - dam, فریبی - fareybi, پٹی پڑھانا - patti parhaana, بد دیانت - bad diyaanat, دھوکا - dhoka, فریب دینا - fareyb deyna, جل دینا - jul deyna, بے ایمان - bey iimaan, دھونس - dhauns, دھوکے باز - dhokey baaz, پگڑی اتارنا - pagri utaarna, جھانسا - jhaansa, چھل - chhal, الو بنانا - ullu banaana, حجامت بنانا - hajaamat banaana, گھپلا کرنا - ghapla karna, دغا دینا - dagha deyna and پچارا دینا - puchaara deyna
Whats the definition of cheat?
Definition of the cheat are
- a deception for profit to yourself
- the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
- weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat
- weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land; seeds sometimes considered poisonous
- deprive somebody of something by deceit
- engage in deceitful behavior; practice trickery or fraud
- be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- defeat someone through trickery or deceit
What is the synonym of cheat?
Synonym of word cheat are wile, pneuma, wilful, hoax, trick, dishonest, illusion, lie, cog, tagtail
What are the idioms with the word cheat?
Here are the idioms with the word cheat in them.
- It is a double pleasure to cheat the cheater
What are the idioms related to cheat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cheat.
- To play hide and seek
- All false praise wounds an honest mind
- He that resolves to deal with none but honest men must leave off dealing
- Honest men fear neither the light nor the dark
- Honesty is safely
What are the quotes with word cheat?
Here are the quotes with the word cheat in them
- The moment you cheat for the sake of beauty, you know you're an artist. — David Hockney
- Each of us has been put on earth with the ability to do something well. We cheat ourselves and the world if we don't use that ability as best we can. — George Allen, Sr.
- Arbitrary benchmarks cheat kids out of a fulfilling education. — James Dyson
- I only had a high school education and believe me, I had to cheat to get that. — Sparky Anderson
How to use cheat in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use cheat in a sentence.
- They don't cheat — وہ دھوکا نہیں دیتے ہیں