Flop meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Flop.
- (noun) : the act of throwing yourself down
- (noun) : someone who is unsuccessful
- (noun) : an arithmetic operation performed on floating-point numbers
- (verb) : fall suddenly and abruptly
- (verb) : fall loosely
- (adverb) : with a flopping sound
- (verb) : fail utterly; collapse
I was writing a scene where a guy was choking another guy to death. You can go online and type 'chokeholds' and watch scenes where martial artists choke each other out. You can hear what noises they make when they go unconscious, see how their bodies flop and everything. YouTube is amazing for the more detailed stuff.
More words from Urdu related to Flop
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Flop meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گم کرناحرمانناکافی پَنمَحرُومیہرانامات دیناپاؤں اکھاڑناہمت ہارناتحتہگھاٹاہارناککامیاب نہ ہوناناکامیگر پڑنامحروم ہونانااُمیدیقصورلالےزیر کرنازکیاسقلتناکام ہونابن نہ پڑناافسردگیٹوٹ جاناپانی پھر جاناامیدفيلغلطیپچھاڑنامغلوب ہونامایوسیناکام ہونے کا عَمَلمَغلُوبِيَتتُباہ شُدہ جہاز کی پس مانِدشکستبرباد ہونالوحپریشانیناکام رہنابداتفاقیہزیمت کرناہاتھ دھونانرآسیکاميابی کی کَمیمايُوسیپیٹناماتآگے جھک جانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Flop
What are the meanings of Flop in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Flop in Urdu are ناکامی - naa kaami, پٹرا - patra, ناکام ہونا - naa kaam hona and مات - maat. To understand how would you translate the word Flop in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Flop or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Flop synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Flop. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Flop in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Flop in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Flop with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by flop?
Meanings of flop are ناکامی - naa kaami, پٹرا - patra, ناکام ہونا - naa kaam hona and مات - maat
Whats the definition of flop?
Definition of the flop are
- the act of throwing yourself down
- someone who is unsuccessful
- an arithmetic operation performed on floating-point numbers
- fall suddenly and abruptly
- fall loosely
- with a flopping sound
- fail utterly; collapse
What is the synonym of flop?
Synonym of word flop are shipwrecked, frustration, fizzy, plank, failure, go under, disappointment, miscarry, abortiveness, lose
What are the idioms related to flop?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word flop.
- Fall through
- A hit or a miss
- Knavery may serve a turn but honesty never fails
- Knavery may serve a turn; but honesty never fails
What are the quotes with word flop?
Here is the quote with the word flop in them
- I was writing a scene where a guy was choking another guy to death. You can go online and type 'chokeholds' and watch scenes where martial artists choke each other out. You can hear what noises they make when they go unconscious, see how their bodies flop and everything. YouTube is amazing for the more detailed stuff. — Daniel H.Wilson