Defeat meanings in Urdu
Defeat meanings in Urdu are پاؤں اکھاڑنا, نیچا دکھانا, ناکام بنانا, ہزیمت کرنا, دانت کھٹے کرنا, مات دینا, پچھاڑنا, ہزیمت, زیر کرنا, مات, ہار, شکست, شکست دینا, ہرانا, پیٹنا, زک, ناکامی, زک دینا Defeat in Urdu. More meanings of defeat, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Defeat.
- (noun) : the feeling that accompanies an experience of being thwarted in attaining your goals
- (verb) : thwart the passage of
- (verb) : win a victory over
- (noun) : an unsuccessful ending to a struggle or contest
Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are.
More words related to the meanings of Defeat
More words from Urdu related to Defeat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Defeat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منہ مار دینابازی ماتختم کرناکوبہ کاری کرناانتظارکسرچپیٹمبدہ الحرکتمسخرآبرو اتارناسودا کرنانامرادمیاںجھوٹ ثابت کرنارددکھاوٹیچھٹکاناکھدبداناچھیتناخوش کرناہنر مندی حاصل کرنازیر کَرنادرہم برہم کرناچھینٹنا تتربتر کرناعاجز و انکسارپیٹنازوالمنزلسرگرمی سے کام کرناملاکھال کی کمائ کرناکھود نکالنامائل کرناٹھیسشکستاہانت کرنازوربلی طرح چپڑ چپڑ کرناپھوٹضررعاجز کرناسر کرناتحقیر کرناکسی چیز سے جا لگناخسارامیرباطل کرناعلاج کرنا êlaajشکنمجبور یا مغلوب کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Defeat
What are the meanings of Defeat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Defeat in Urdu are مات - maat, پیٹنا - piitna, شکست - shikast, پچھاڑنا - pachaarna, ہرانا - haraana, ہار - haar, زک - zak, شکست دینا - shikast deyna, ہزیمت - haziimat, زیر کرنا - zeyr karna, ناکامی - naa kaami, زک دینا - zak deyna, پاؤں اکھاڑنا - paa on ukhaarna, نیچا دکھانا - niicha dikhaana, دانت کھٹے کرنا - daant khattey karna and مات دینا - maat deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Defeat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Defeat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Defeat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Defeat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Defeat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Defeat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Defeat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by defeat?
Meanings of defeat are مات - maat, پیٹنا - piitna, شکست - shikast, پچھاڑنا - pachaarna, ہرانا - haraana, ہار - haar, زک - zak, شکست دینا - shikast deyna, ہزیمت - haziimat, زیر کرنا - zeyr karna, ناکامی - naa kaami, زک دینا - zak deyna, پاؤں اکھاڑنا - paa on ukhaarna, نیچا دکھانا - niicha dikhaana, دانت کھٹے کرنا - daant khattey karna and مات دینا - maat deyna
Whats the definition of defeat?
Definition of the defeat are
- the feeling that accompanies an experience of being thwarted in attaining your goals
- thwart the passage of
- win a victory over
- an unsuccessful ending to a struggle or contest
What is the synonym of defeat?
Synonym of word defeat are flop, punish, scribble, fall, confound, overthrow, knock, repulsion, knock out, collapse
What are the idioms related to defeat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word defeat.
- Ride down
- He is not overcome but overcomes who yields to his own friends
- Lay into
- A hit or a miss
- Knavery may serve a turn but honesty never fails
What are the quotes with word defeat?
Here are the quotes with the word defeat in them
- In today's interdependent world, a threat to one becomes a menace to all. And no state can defeat these challenges and threats alone. — Michelle Bachelet
- There are no contests in the Art of Peace. A true warrior is invincible because he or she contests with nothing. Defeat means to defeat the mind of contention that we harbor within. — Morihei Ueshiba
- Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are. — Norman Vincent Peale
- There's a victory, and defeat the first and best of victories, the lowest and worst of defeats which each man gains or sustains at the hands not of another, but of himself. — Plato