Lose meanings in Urdu
Lose meanings in Urdu are ہارنا, ضائع کرنا, پانی پھر جانا, پچھڑنا, محروم ہونا, کھونا, گم کرنا, ہاتھ دھونا, ناکام ہونا Lose in Urdu. More meanings of lose, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Lose.
- (verb) : fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- (verb) : be set at a disadvantage
- (verb) : fail to win
- (verb) : suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- (verb) : fail to get or obtain
- (verb) : withdraw, as from reality
- (verb) : allow to go out of sight or mind
- (verb) : miss from one's possessions; lose sight of
- (verb) : fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense
- (verb) : fail to make money in a business; make a loss or fail to profit
Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man's life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self.
|We close it||ہم اسے بند کرتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Lose
More words from Urdu related to Lose
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lose meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ویران کرناککامیاب نہ ہونامغلوب ہوناچوری کرناانجام دیناسہناگھٹنااستعمال کرناناکام ہوناپٹراغلط جگہ رکھناچرمتکلیف دہنقصانکھانااجاڑناناس یا ویران کرنابن نہ پڑناچھپاناچُرانامحروم ہوناچوٹ کھاناکم ہونافيلقدَر نَہ کرناٹھپ ہوناگرانااوجھل ہوناپڑنابربادیاڑا دينااسرافاللے تللےبیجا صرف کرناڈھکناجیت لینامصیبت اٹھاناویرانناکام رہناتَوانائی ضائع کرناباز آنابرباد کرناتسلیم کرنامُتاثر ھوناڈبوناصرف کرنابے چراغویران بنانابیجا لگاناڈھانکنا ...
Idioms with the word Lose in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lose
What are the meanings of Lose in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lose in Urdu are ضائع کرنا - zaa e karna, کھونا - khona, گم کرنا - gum karna, ہاتھ دھونا - haath dhona, ناکام ہونا - naa kaam hona, ہارنا - haarna, پانی پھر جانا - paani phir jaana and محروم ہونا - maehruum hona. To understand how would you translate the word Lose in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lose or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lose synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lose. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lose in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lose in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lose with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lose?
Meanings of lose are ضائع کرنا - zaa e karna, کھونا - khona, گم کرنا - gum karna, ہاتھ دھونا - haath dhona, ناکام ہونا - naa kaam hona, ہارنا - haarna, پانی پھر جانا - paani phir jaana and محروم ہونا - maehruum hona
Whats the definition of lose?
Definition of the lose are
- fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- be set at a disadvantage
- fail to win
- suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- fail to get or obtain
- withdraw, as from reality
- allow to go out of sight or mind
- miss from one's possessions; lose sight of
- fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense
- fail to make money in a business; make a loss or fail to profit
What is the synonym of lose?
Synonym of word lose are exsufflicate, misplace, dispender, steal, discompt, hide, render, discompany, give up, demideify
What are the idioms with the word lose?
Here are the idioms with the word lose in them.
- A burnt rope does not lose in twist
- A wolf may lose its teeth but not its nature
- Better a little lose than a long sarrow
- Better give a shilling than lend and lose half a crown
- Better lose a jest than lose a friend
What are the idioms related to lose?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lose.
- Make hay while the sun shines
- Make hay while the sun shines
- Fall through
- A bargain is after all a bargain
- To wash one hand off
What are the quotes with word lose?
Here are the quotes with the word lose in them
- I never - you know also one of the things that would save me for a man my age, it was not that easy to lose that much weight and fall down and look like something draped. — Karl Lagerfeld
- A face to lose youth for, to occupy age With the dream of, meet death with. — Robert Browning
- Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man's life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self. — B.R.Ambedkar
- Be able to be alone. Lose not the advantage of solitude, and the society of thyself. — Thomas Browne
How to use lose in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use lose in a sentence.
- We close it — ہم اسے بند کرتے ہیں