Frustration meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Frustration.
- (noun) : an act of hindering someone's plans or efforts
- (noun) : a feeling of annoyance at being hindered or criticized
- (noun) : the feeling that accompanies an experience of being thwarted in attaining your goals
It's usually a big kind of vent of frustration or anger or sadness that puts me in the right frame of mind to write. It's such a cliche to say that artists write when they're down, but it's true for me. It's a relief to get out what's eating away at my heart or my soul or my head.
More words related to the meanings of Frustration
More words from Urdu related to Frustration
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Frustration meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جہاز کی سمندر میں تباہیپار کرنامشقتخواہشرد کرناحملہ کرنے کا انتظارحبنرآسیاوندھا کرناحرجخساراآشوبتسلیمدق کرنازکبگاڑناآرزودھوکا دیناچاہتماتچمپاکلیداغہاراناکامی کی صُورَتزیر کرناتمناسہراچاؤبے فائدہ کرناخامیاسقاط حمللالےمایُوسیہزیمتفقدانغلہہتھیار ڈالناماندہ کرنامرضیبیکار کرناآسہچکولاآرزو کرناشہ دیناطوقکاٹرناکافی پَندانت کھٹے کرناخُسران ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Frustration
What are the meanings of Frustration in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Frustration in Urdu are لالے - laaley, ہار - haar and ناکامی - naa kaami. To understand how would you translate the word Frustration in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Frustration or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Frustration synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Frustration. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Frustration in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Frustration in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Frustration with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by frustration?
Meanings of frustration are لالے - laaley, ہار - haar and ناکامی - naa kaami
Whats the definition of frustration?
Definition of the frustration are
- an act of hindering someone's plans or efforts
- a feeling of annoyance at being hindered or criticized
- the feeling that accompanies an experience of being thwarted in attaining your goals
What is the synonym of frustration?
Synonym of word frustration are thwart, overthrow, desperation, necklace, desire, garland, necklaced, foil, necklaces, festoon
What are the idioms related to frustration?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word frustration.
- A hit or a miss
- Knavery may serve a turn but honesty never fails
- Knavery may serve a turn; but honesty never fails
- They that desire but a few things can be crossed but in a few
What are the quotes with word frustration?
Here are the quotes with the word frustration in them
- I turned to music originally because of my past and needing a release or an outlet to get out anger or frustration or hurt. — Christina Aguilera
- It's usually a big kind of vent of frustration or anger or sadness that puts me in the right frame of mind to write. It's such a cliche to say that artists write when they're down, but it's true for me. It's a relief to get out what's eating away at my heart or my soul or my head. — Ellie Goulding
- Take the high road. No matter how much strife, and consternation, frustration and anger you might be confronted with - don't go to that level. — Tim Gunn
- Generalised anger and frustration is something that gets you in the studio, and gets you to work - though it's not necessarily evident in anything that's finished. — Bruce Nauman