Freeze meanings in Urdu
Freeze meanings in Urdu are يَخ بَستَہ ہونا, مُنجَمِد ہونا, بندھانا, بستہ کرنا, منجمد کرنا, جمانا, جمنا, یخ بستہ ہونا, ٹھٹک جانا, سَردی سے ٹھَٹھَر جانا, برَف بَن جانا, سَردی سے جَم جانا Freeze in Urdu. More meanings of freeze, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word Freeze.
- (verb) : prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- (noun) : fixing (of prices or wages etc) at a particular level
- (noun) : an interruption or temporary suspension of progress or movement
- (noun) : weather cold enough to cause freezing
- (noun) : the withdrawal of heat to change something from a liquid to a solid
- (verb) : anesthetize by cold
- (verb) : be very cold, below the freezing point
- (verb) : stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it
- (verb) : change to ice
- (verb) : cause to freeze
- (verb) : change from a liquid to a solid when cold
- (verb) : be cold
- (verb) : suddenly behave coldly and formally
- (verb) : stop moving or become immobilized
The courts cannot garnish a father's salary, nor freeze his account, nor seize his property on behalf of his children, in our society. Apparently this is because a kid is not a car or a couch or a boat.
More words related to the meanings of Freeze
More words from Urdu related to Freeze
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Freeze meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جڑ پکڑناماںبندھ جاناپڑنابٹھانامربعچمٹناسختگاڑنااصلیمنجمد ہوناگود لینااستوار کرنابرابر ہونابُنیاد ڈالناصرفزیادہ ہوناسخت ہوناماتاجماناپچھڑنا,پسند کرناکیاری میں گاڑ دیناگاڑھا ہوناجکڑناکٹھورقلم لگاناذاتیلختہ خونماں کی طرح پالنابہم چپکنامال المالجاری کرنابے حسیپنپناکٹھور کرنامادریبَستہ کَرناخیمہ گاڑناجما دیناہوناپیدا کرناپتھرانانقش کرناضدی بنانادیسیچکّا ہوناماں بننامنجمد کرناٹھیک ہوناجھنڈا گاڑنا ...
What are the meanings of Freeze in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Freeze in Urdu are جمنا - jamna, منجمد کرنا, جمانا - jamaana, ٹھٹک جانا - thitak jaana and بستہ کرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Freeze in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Freeze or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Freeze synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Freeze. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Freeze in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Freeze in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Freeze with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by freeze?
Meanings of freeze are جمنا - jamna, منجمد کرنا, جمانا - jamaana, ٹھٹک جانا - thitak jaana and بستہ کرنا
Whats the definition of freeze?
Definition of the freeze are
- prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- fixing (of prices or wages etc) at a particular level
- an interruption or temporary suspension of progress or movement
- weather cold enough to cause freezing
- the withdrawal of heat to change something from a liquid to a solid
- anesthetize by cold
- be very cold, below the freezing point
- stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it
- change to ice
- cause to freeze
- change from a liquid to a solid when cold
- be cold
- suddenly behave coldly and formally
- stop moving or become immobilized
What is the synonym of freeze?
Synonym of word freeze are cohere, clomping, unfreeze, congeal, clotting, curdle, coagulate, clotbur, set, clot
What are the quotes with word freeze?
Here are the quotes with the word freeze in them
- The courts cannot garnish a father's salary, nor freeze his account, nor seize his property on behalf of his children, in our society. Apparently this is because a kid is not a car or a couch or a boat. — June Jordan
- In a sense, words are encyclopedias of ignorance because they freeze perceptions at one moment in history and then insist we continue to use these frozen perceptions when we should be doing better. — Edward de Bono
- I am not yet born O fill me with strength against those who would freeze my humanity. — Louis MacNeice
- A total nuclear freeze is counterproductive - especially now, when technology is rapidly changing and the Soviets have some important strategic advantages. — Herman Kahn