Mother meanings in Urdu
Mother meanings in Urdu are گڑھیانا, مائی, جبلّی, مادری, والدہ, ماتا, مہتاری, ماں, میا, اماں, دیسی, ماں بننا, مادرانہ شفقت سے پیش آنا, خلقی, ماں کی طرح پالنا, ذاتی, متبنیٰ کرنا, جمنا, گود لینا, جننی, منجمند ہونا, اصلی Mother in Urdu. More meanings of mother, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Mother.
- (verb) : care for like a mother
- (noun) : a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
- (noun) : a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- (noun) : a term of address for an elderly woman
- (noun) : a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- (noun) : a term of address for a mother superior
- (verb) : make (offspring) by reproduction
I remember at the age of five travelling on a trolley car with my mother past a group of women on a picket line at a textile plant, seeing them being viciously beaten by security people. So that kind of thing stayed with me.
More words related to the meanings of Mother
More words from Urdu related to Mother
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mother meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آزادجننیموڑھقبلبہم چپکنامقامآخری نتیجہصحنوالدبلا ریاکسنالفظیمستعار لینابند گلیقدیماصلماں کاکسہم زادآمیزش کے بغیرطبع زادجنم کاکڑا کرنادیہاتیپیدا کرناآشنابَستہ کَرنااباناپچھلاگھیراحق دار ہونانرابُنیادی شےاندرونیمعنویقریبینوبتمُنجَمِد ہونامادربے حس ہو جانابندھنابے گناہنرملماں جیبے حسچلت پھرتتطبیق کرناٹھیکاوتذہنی ...
Idioms with the word Mother in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mother
What are the meanings of Mother in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mother in Urdu are دیسی - deysi, اصلی - asli, ذاتی - zaati, ماں - maan, جمنا - jamna, والدہ - waalidah, ماتا - Mata, جننی - Jinni, مہتاری - Mohtari, میا - Miya, اماں - Amman, خلقی - khalqi, گود لینا - god leyna and مادری - maadari. To understand how would you translate the word Mother in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mother or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mother synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mother. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mother in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mother in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mother with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mother?
Meanings of mother are دیسی - deysi, اصلی - asli, ذاتی - zaati, ماں - maan, جمنا - jamna, والدہ - waalidah, ماتا - Mata, جننی - Jinni, مہتاری - Mohtari, میا - Miya, اماں - Amman, خلقی - khalqi, گود لینا - god leyna and مادری - maadari
Whats the definition of mother?
Definition of the mother are
- care for like a mother
- a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
- a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- a term of address for an elderly woman
- a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- a term of address for a mother superior
- make (offspring) by reproduction
What is the synonym of mother?
Synonym of word mother are indigene, authentic, subjective, mommas, coagulate, private, mamma, clotbur, virtual, substantive
What are the idioms with the word mother?
Here are the idioms with the word mother in them.
- A fair day in winter is the mother of a storm
- Borrow is the mother of trouble
- Cowardice is the mother of cruelty
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune
- Every mother son
What are the idioms related to mother?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mother.
- Good money
- In too much disputing truth is lost
- No alchemy to saving or frugality
- Nothing is a man's truly but what he cometh by duly
- Revenge never repairs an injury
What are the quotes with word mother?
Here are the quotes with the word mother in them
- Middle age is the awkward period when Father Time starts catching up with Mother Nature. — Harold Coffin
- My mother enjoyed old age, and because of her I've begun to enjoy parts of it too. So far I've had it good and am crumbling nicely. — Lionel Blue
- I remember at the age of five travelling on a trolley car with my mother past a group of women on a picket line at a textile plant, seeing them being viciously beaten by security people. So that kind of thing stayed with me. — Noam Chomsky
- What is amazing for a woman of my age is that I change as the world is changing-and changing very, very fast. I don't think my mother had that opportunity to change. — Jeanne Moreau